[WINNER CHOSEN] Indiana Jones 4K + Blu-ray SteelBooks - GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Hey everyone,

I'm giving away this set, minus the box which was damaged and thrown away.

Use this thread to chat about anything related to SteelBooks. This will run for a while.

Winner pays shipping.

Group shot.png

People gave me so much crap so I’m gonna avoid
Sometimes people giving you crap is the only way to know for sure you've been embraced or accepted. I gave you a lot of crap, but it was all in fun. Nothing but a groovy kind of love from me, man. Unless you're a douche, then you get a douchey kind of love. BUt still....my douchey kind of love is pretty awesome!!!! Not as awesome as this giveaway for 4 primo Indy steels, but awesome none the same! You should enter.

Bump....just in case it's been missed that there's a contest going on!

Really like the look of these steels. Love the new ones as well. So much Indy goodness going around. Makes me want to cry like a little Short Round.

Sometimes people giving you crap is the only way to know for sure you've been embraced or accepted. I gave you a lot of crap, but it was all in fun. Nothing but a groovy kind of love from me, man. Unless you're a douche, then you get a douchey kind of love. BUt still....my douchey kind of love is pretty awesome!!!! Not as awesome as this giveaway for 4 primo Indy steels, but awesome none the same! You should enter.
Did I get sent to the wrong forum? JF is giving douches and love!
Disgusted Bear GIF

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic