[WINNER CHOSEN] John Wick 1&2 Mini GIVEAWAY - Who's your ride-or-die?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
gamestop-jw-1-2-digital-movie-steelbook-png.442915

we ride together, we die toge-whoops, wrong movie!

But who's your wingman or wing woman that would have your back in The Continental when all hell breaks loose?

To be eligible for this giveaway you must TAG a ninja whom you'd elect to help you when time runs out and you're a wanted man! (or woman ;) )

Winner pays shipping .......... since I have 3 copies to giveaway .... the first one that gets drawn both the one who replies and the person you tagged will win. Should the tagged one elect to not want this I'll move that on to the next. The 3rd copy will be given away to the person who I deem has the best reply!

If there ever is a situation that I can't handle myself, which hasn't occured yet, I can 100% rely on @CleverLoginName.
He is one of the very best in our profession. Hiding behind a more than average appearance, this man is the definition of death. Cold, ruthless, has terminated targets in 50 countries so far. Speaks 10 languages, can easily blend in with any crowd anywhere.
He's the stealth master, you will never see him coming. A true modern Ninja. There is nothing and nobody he can't kill.

Which leads me to your very own personal problem, Mr. "Wreck":
You made me give away his name. It's just his alias, sure. But that and the fact that he is now known to be a hitman, has made you a possible target. You and every bloody law-abiding civilian who reads this! You have all been warned............

Had great misfortune a while back with Target who was holding a steel for me. When I got there to pick it up, it was missing, and no one knew anything about it. I was pretty put off and on a downer spin until a fellow Ninja stepped up and affirmed my Intersteller dream. Given he had my back when I was in such dire steelbook need, I have to go with @jcm as my wingman.

THanks for the giveaway!!

Reactions: jcm