[WINNER CHOSEN] kryptonite's Give-Away #01: Slipcovers Bundle Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Hello fellow Ninjas! I hope you like my Slipcover Give-Away for Ninja Week 2017.

Host: kryptonite

Duration: ALL WEEK

Who is Eligible? All Registered Members.

The Prize?

IMG_3893.JPG

What do you have to do?
1. Thank this POST.
2. State what is your most sought after slipcover?

Shipping is free in the USA.

Always on the lookout for Disney slipcovers - especially those that were only available via the US Disney Rewards club

Thanks for the give away

Love this giveaway! Thanks, @kryptonite! :D

I've been after these for ages and no luck so far:
1. Ghost - Lenticular (JB HiFi Exclusive) (Australia)
2. Sherlock Holmes - Lenticular (UK)
3. The Mist - Lenticular (Canada)
4. Sin City - Lenticular (Canada)

Reactions: Smudger1279
Unique giveaway, thanks! :thumbs:

I'm not much of a slipcover collector, but I love the movie Drive. I still kick myself for missing out on that Future Shop exclusive Drive with slipcover. And I live in Canada too, so I have no excuse. :sorry:
drive-jpeg.73014

thanks for the giveaway! #bestweekever

Drive Future Shop exclusive slip..which i regretted giving away.

Omg, Slipcover heaven right there :wow:

Thanks for this amazing Giveaways :thumbs:

My #1 is also the Drive Future Shop exclusive :blackeye: my #2 was All is Lost CA but an amazing ninja just scored me one :smug: so the #2 is now the Nightmare before Christmas Lenti and the transparent "Let me in" Slip ..

It may sound crazy, but I have had a difficult time tracking down Studio Ghibli's Whisper of the Heart. I can't find the slip cover in stores. I have bought it three separate times on eBay, each time with it not having the slip cover that was pictured on the listing. I even tried to contact the sellers beforehand, but no response, so I had to take a chance.

Gotta be the Drive futureshop for me. Next would he the GOTG solo releases (wallmart i believe)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.