[WINNER CHOSEN] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steelbook (empty) - GIVEAWAY!

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
THIS NINJA WEEK PRIZE HAS KINDLY BEEN DONATED BY NOODLES

HOST:
Noodles

DURATION:
Feb 20th - Feb 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steelbook (game not included) x3 copies/winners

IMG_0479.JPG

HOW TO WIN:
Thank this post and comment below with your answer to the following question...
Which is your favourite MGS game and why?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person.
A winner will be chosen at random.
Winner pays shipping costs.

Good luck all! :thumbs:

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
!

Awesome giveaway! I love me some Yoji Shinkawa artwork. Thanks, @Noodles! :thumbs:

My favourite MGS game is Guns of the Patriots just because it brought everything to a perfect conclusion and as someone who loved MGS since Day 1 (not including Metal Gear 1 & 2), it really tugged on my heartstrings. Going back to Shadow Moses just blew my mind! I absolutely adore that game. Long live Solid Snake!

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
Aug 9, 2012
UK
For me it is MGS 3 Brilliant story, bosses, characters and Snake vs The Boss battle. I had alot of fun playing it. Thank you for the giveaway

tokaman

No Nonsense Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 25, 2013
UK
My favourite MGS is the original on the PS2, I lived that game and clocked up many, many hours playing it

Thank you

TheStixter

Brain Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 9, 2013
I just got my first Playstation last year, remembered playing these games when I visited friends, but hard to say which in the series was my favorite. This would be a great addition to get me into the series more! Thanks for the giveaway!

Lakerone

Premium Supporter
Mar 29, 2015
WI, USA
Metal Gear Solid on playstation, because it was the first for me, played it a ton....

Thank you for the giveaway....