[WINNER CHOSEN] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steelbook (empty) - GIVEAWAY!

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
THIS NINJA WEEK PRIZE HAS KINDLY BEEN DONATED BY NOODLES

HOST:
Noodles

DURATION:
Feb 20th - Feb 26th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steelbook (game not included) x3 copies/winners

IMG_0479.JPG

HOW TO WIN:
Thank this post and comment below with your answer to the following question...
Which is your favourite MGS game and why?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person.
A winner will be chosen at random.
Winner pays shipping costs.

Good luck all! :thumbs:

Awesome giveaway. My favourite MGS was the first one on Playstation One. Love this game

52374-Metal_Gear_Solid_(G)_(Disc_1)-1.jpg

The first one on the original Playstation console, because I have fond memories playing it as a Teenager and I remember it been the best thing since sliced bread at the time. Haha.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

The first and the fourth one are my favorites. The first one is a definite classic with how great the atmosphere was at the time,and the fourth one is so crazy cinematic and I absolutely love it.

Metal Gear Solid PS1 because who would have thought Meryl's codec was literally at the back of the case like said lol, the only way to defeat psycho mantis, do you think love can even bloom on a battlefield?.. many many memories, I was blown away by this game. Hideo Kojima, A LEGEND!

Have to say favourite is the phantom pain. Over 100 hours in and getting to fulton out never gets boring!

Thanks for the giveaway mate!

Metal Gear Solid 2 sons of liberty I think.
Awesome music, awesome graphics, great story, great gameplay... But the best was to see how Raiden slipped with the dove poop xDD
This game is an example of why videogames are the 8th art

Favourite game was the first ps1 Metal Gear Solid game. Was amazing. Never played a game before that with such a cinematic and immersive story, my favourite character was Otacon, and how awesome was it to unlock the stealth!

Thanks for the amazing give away!

Sweet! My favorite is Metal Gear Solid. That part with Psycho Mantis reading your saved data is just insane!

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!

DEFINITELY THE OG FOR PLAYSTATION! CLASSIC GAMING RIGHT THERE!