Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
mondo_bttf3_v.jpg

Up for grabs is this beautiful BACK TO THE FUTURE 3 Poster by Matt Taylor and Mondo.

http://www.mondotees.com

HOW TO WIN!?
Answer these 2 questions below ...

1) This might sound blasphemous, but who could do justice in a reboot of Back to the Future?

2) Do you own any products featuring Mondo art? If so, what? If not ... no worries this may be your first!

Let's see Jordan Peele do a Back to the Future Reboot. Boy's funny and has some talent.

Got a bunch of the Mondo x Steelbook line. Looper, Flash Gordon, Resevoir Dogs, etc.

1) This might sound blasphemous, but who could do justice in a reboot of Back to the Future? Christopher Nolan

2) Do you own any products featuring Mondo art? If so, what? If not ... no worries this may be your first! - This could be my first!

Thanks for the giveaway

Awesome giveaway.

Maybe J.J. Abams might be able to pull it off if he would do another reboot.
As for owning anything Mondo. I do. Enders Game. But sadly that is all. Wish i had more though.

Maybe Bryan Cranston as Doc and James Franco as Marty .... maybe :)

I own most of the Mondo steelbooks.

1. Director: Shane Black (The Nice Guys)
Marty: James Franco would be good indeed.
Doc: Samuel L Jackson ☺️

2 Mondo stuff?

IMG_20170217_202743_633_zpsdcwop7tp.jpg

Made this last week. Also many soundtracks and the Reservoir Dogs steelbook

thanks for the giveaway. If I win this would be my first mondo art ! I really do not like the idea of a reboot. I am fine with the original one :)

Hmmmm, that is a tricky one as I really don't want a reboot. If I had to pick I'd go with Edgar Wright.

I own a few steelbooks with Mondo artwork on, but this would be my first art print. It's an awesome one as well.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!
1. I would trust Matthew Vaughn with a reboot (say nay to reboots!)
2. I have several Mondos such as - Drive, Dredd, Boyhood, Looper, The Thing an more.

Maybe J.J. Abams
I dont have any mondo art.
Many thanks for the giveaway.

Mmmhhh... maybe Matthew Vaughn could pull it off. BUT I DON'T WANT A REBOOT!
The only Mondo release I have is the Drive steelbook, but I absolutely love it!

Thanks for the giveaway

Thank you for doing the giveaway!

• I'd have to say Shane Black would have an interesting take on BTTF...
  • I actually just bought my first Mondo print, it's Kevin Tong's "Arrival", I'm so stoked for it to come!

I'm really not good at picking Directors for movies, but I think JJ Abrams would have the right mindset and passion to be able to do it.

I'm pretty sure I only have 2 mondo prints; Death Star II Duel being the latest one and Dark Knight Rises. Only 2, though not for a lack of trying. They're so hard to get.

Maybe Jos Whedon for a reboot. But goodness I hope they never do one
and i have a few Mondo steels - Dredd, Higlander, Shaun of the Dead.
thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.