Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
mondo_bttf3_v.jpg

Up for grabs is this beautiful BACK TO THE FUTURE 3 Poster by Matt Taylor and Mondo.

http://www.mondotees.com

HOW TO WIN!?
Answer these 2 questions below ...

1) This might sound blasphemous, but who could do justice in a reboot of Back to the Future?

2) Do you own any products featuring Mondo art? If so, what? If not ... no worries this may be your first!

That's a tough question! Edgar Wright directing maybe. Still not sure it should be messed with. Was made perfectly at exactly the right time!

I've got a few mondo steels, namely Labyrinth, Reservoir Dogs, Flash Gordon and The Thing (another perfect film that shouldn't have been remade!)

Really nice art by the way and thanks for a chance to win it!

1) That question does sound potentially blasphemous. I don't want a remake! If they did a re imagining of it someday, it would be better if it didn't feature Marty McFly or the original cast but instead focused on the DeLorean/Time Travel aspect without simply "remaking it".
2) I love Mondo art but don't have much in the way of it. I have the Tarantino box set designed with Mondo artwork.

Thanks for the Giveaway!!

1. If Back to the Future was to be re-booted i would like it to be directed by The Russo Brothers (Captain America: winter solider and Civil war) or Phil Lord and Chris Miler (Lego movie and 21 Jump Street)

2. I own the Mondo steelbook of Dredd

I think Ang Lee would be a good pick for director.

I own every Mondo X steelbook ever released, love them.

Thanks forvthe giveaway.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd like to see Chris Mckay do a reboot. I think he'd nail down the look and film of the originals.

As to part 2. I collect the mondo line of steelbooks and have several posters from them.

Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

I can't think of any actors that could play marty and doc.... but if they were to make a part live action, part cartoon... I think these guys would be perfect
simpsons-treehouse-xxvi-fox.jpg

I own some mondo steelbook's:joy:

Thanks for the giveaway.

1) I'd have to go with JJ Abrams. Don't know many directors, but he did a successful job with Star Trek and Star Wars, so I think he'd do a pretty good job with another treasured franchise.
2) Erm, mainly just the Mondo X steelbooks but you could include The Art of Jock book.

1) BTTF is my favourite movie franchise of all time. As much as I love it, I wouldn't mind a reboot. I'll always have the originals, and if the new ones can bring something new to the table, why not.

2) A ton of vinyl, a bunch of steelbooks, a few prints and a couple of statues on order. But there's always place for more :)

Tough one..

1. JJ Abrams

2. Mondo steelbooks (the thing, looper, rambo:first blood, pans labyrinth)

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

1) JJ Abrams
2) my latest Mondo addition is The Boondock Saints Steelbook

Lars von Trier - should be interesting!

Most of the Mondo steelbooks

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.