[WINNER CHOSEN] Mondo Poster - The Road - Randy Ortiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
One of the most talented artists I've ever seen. I love checking out his booth at Mondo Con each year as the character studies are exceptional and I love that most of his work just leaves the viewer with so many questions. Great conversation pieces!

RANDY ORTIZ

Mondo put on a show in 2016 celebrating the works of filmmaker John Hillcoat and Randy captured the essence of the film THE ROAD perfectly.

Now is your chance to win this beautiful poster from Mondo.

HOW TO WIN!?

Visit their website and look around .... the potential winner to be might just be quizzed!
https://mondotees.com/

AND...

answer this...

The Road, a fantastic movie, has often been said to be such a sad movie. (I've read about many of you admitting to sweat rolling from yours eyes!) So REPLY with what film(s) have brought you to tears?

ortiz_theroad.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway. Marley and Me got me in tears. So did I am legend. Anything where a dog dies basically.

The book (The Road) had me on the brink of tears, especially the end.

Movies that brought me to tears...there aren't many. Donnie Darko and Control (that final scene with Atmosphere playing...).

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

Might have cried in The Force Awakens. And the end of Fast & Furious 7 HAHA. Both in the cinema B-)

Great giveaway. Need to read the book! I got it in Glasgow for 19p!!!!

Thanks for the giveaway ;) Many films have brought me to tears, but the first one that comes to my mind is Never Let Me Go :) And recently Moonlight, Your Name, and a few others ^^

Seven Pounds
Pursuit of Happyness
August Rush

The Road didn't make me crying sad, it was just depressing hah, but still a unreal story!

Cool giveaway. Viggo is one my favorite actors and this movie was very sad

pursuit of happiness
parts of big hero six (maybe more of a cheerful tear haha)

First one that springs to mind is this one (and I don't wanna hear anyone laughing!) :whistle:

Titanic

Status
Not open for further replies.