Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
In honor of Ninja Week and because today is Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras), we
here at the HDN forums are doing an exclusive give away, just for ninja members! :scat:

mardi-gras.jpg

SHAUN OF THE DEAD! BRAND NEW!

images

What do you have to do to qualify? Name the most outrageous costume you have ever worn - and pictures would help. :naughty:

mardi-gras.jpg

One lucky ninja will be drawn the WINNER tomorrow (February 22, 2012).

Last edited:
Yes!! Simon Pegg lately is the only guy to get me to laugh.

Missed the question. But I usually keep it to the normal costumes :( (dracula, wrestler, mummy...)

Count me in. Thanks

Just the usual Superman and Spiderman costumes when i was younger!

Last edited:
Jason Vorhees with chainsaw

will fish a pic out and post it tonight

Jason Vorhees and handed out candy like that, scared the crap out of every kid that came up. Haha

I am not sure if it is outrageous or simply foolish but in college I once dressed up as one of the sperm characters from Woody Allen's "Every Thing You Always Wanted to Know About Sex * But Were Afraid to Ask"

Boy I am so glad no one has a picture of me in that. Well, at least none has surfaced so far.

Apparently out of all the girls in my form in my sixth form days I looked most like Matthew Corbett (!) and was therefore elected to be him in our Christmas take on Shooting Stars

*This is the real Matthew Corbett not me - I do not and never have sported ginger hair or a beard or a moustache or had my hand up a bears behind!

550w_showbiz_ds_icons_matthew_corbett_4.jpg

I have a story for you guys and gals:) which now that I think about it was somewhat racist:(
I grew up with not a lot of money in our pockets, my parents always working and trying to make ends meet. One year around Halloween, work was real slow and didnt look like it was going to pick up anytime soon. My parents were trying not to spend money, only on the necessities. There wasn't money for costumes so no trick or treats for me and my brothers. I think my dad felt bad about the whole situation, that he decided to do something ......... Crazy. Mind you I was about 10 or 11 years old at the time and really didn't care about anything as long as I was getting candy. My dad picked up some Charcoal and started wetting it so it would make a nice black-ish paint. He applied it to both me and my brother's faces, just to make us Happy. He took us out to get some candy at some gas stations and a couple of houses. Made 2 kids very Happy that Halloween. Desperate times;) Sorry to keep on typing but I hope someone can top that story:)

Last edited:
Oh, gladly no pictures do exist!
The most emberassing must have been when i was dressed like this

BUT i was like 7 or 8 years old!!!
I had to be a cowboy or Indian at that age :emb:

Attachments

• 1918458-l.jpg
    1918458-l.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 308
*This is the real Matthew Corbett not me - I do not and never have sported ginger hair or a beard or a moustache or had my hand up a bears behind! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

We all hope so!!!

The Incredible Hulk. EEK! I was 8 and my whole body was painted green. It took 4 hours to prepare and get ready. A freakin nightmare. Padded clothing and everything. I'll see if I can find a picture when I get home from work. :ohno:

Used to work for an environmental charity and got roped into dressing up as a bear for 'environment week' (forget the relevance of the bear) - I think my job was to attract families to the stand and give away balloons and get them signed up to various activities.

Apart from dying from heat exhaustion (it was a HOT day!) and making many kids cry (including my own son -who when I removed the bear head thought the bear had eaten me!) the worst part about it was that I had REALLY restricted vision. I could literally see to my left and right at an angle of about 45 degrees and that was it - to look up or down I had to move my head much more than you would normally and the bear head was VERY heavy!

(To give you some perspective - if you'd held a hammer up in front of my nose and swung it at me I wouldn't have seen it and would not have moved).

Anyway, some kids thought it would be hilarious to stand on or close to my feet (I couldn't feel them on my feet as they were so thick) and crawl between my legs - due to the restricted vision I couldn't see them and my supposed 'carer' had gone to the pub, so he wasn't there to spot the potential trouble ahead.

One of my then colleagues still gets mileage out of telling the tale of me essentially wobbling back and forth, staggering left and right and then falling ass over t*t trying firstly not to fall on or crush the kids - needless to say I brought them down, crashing into a table and wrecking the stand for good measure - parents then descended to severely chastise me for my 'foolish' antics as other staff members tried to console the kids with balloons, etc....... it couldn't have got any worse........

....except it could.....some teenage girls obviously saw this and clocked I couldn't see very well - once back on my feet they moved in and proceeded to sexually harass me until I was taken weeping into the tent by our stand close to meltdown......

There are photos...but the doctor says I'm not to look at them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.