Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
In honor of Ninja Week and because today is Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras), we
here at the HDN forums are doing an exclusive give away, just for ninja members! :scat:

mardi-gras.jpg

SHAUN OF THE DEAD! BRAND NEW!

images

What do you have to do to qualify? Name the most outrageous costume you have ever worn - and pictures would help. :naughty:

mardi-gras.jpg

One lucky ninja will be drawn the WINNER tomorrow (February 22, 2012).

Last edited:
About 25 years ago I went to a fancy dress party as a punk rocker (sorry no photo) complete with hair dyed blue, gelled up mohican style and a fake piercing that went with a chain between my nose and my ear - Oh and white face and black eyeliner. EEK!:emb:

i once was a jack in the box in a play at infant school, and with a hall full of people i jumped up out of it facing the wrong way DOH!!:emb::ugh:

Not really embarrassing but funny as hell now :hilarious:
A few years back went to a party as Dr Manhattan, I am bald anyway so no hassle in shaving my head, anyway done the whole blue thing and had a great night. Many hours later about (18-20) in the shower I was just finding out that the blue stage make up I used should not be worn for more than 4 hrs EEK! So after a bit of scrubbing I ended up at the hospital they toned it down a bit in between fits of laughing but basically said it will fade in a few days. This was not appreciated at work as I was employed in a max security prison and was sent home for a week and had to take them as Holidays.

Bummer at the time but funny as hell now :hilarious: I dont have any pics but I think my friends have will try to get some up :cool: :right: Blue :hilarious:

I was the roaming gnome from the travelocity commercials a few years back.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Here we go then..... this was for my best friends house warming/birthday party. Me dressed as Fred and my fiancé dressed as Wilma :naughty:

13a831df.jpg

147726a6.jpg

Wheres the Wig ????

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Damn it, as I'm working away I've not got access to my pics .... Ive gone as Fred Flintstone, Banana Man and Ghost face from Scary Movie (the one after he's smoked from the bong all chilled out smiling)

ill try and get pics

Thanks Andy

Most outrageous was 2 costumes. One as me as Mexican and my wife was INS. (it was good fun)

And I dressed as a Colombian drug lord and got my 2 teachers to dress as my Italian purchasers and got it in the yearbook.

Pictures added

Last edited:
Had to dress up as The Easter Bunny at a job like .... 12 years ago. no pics...

Nice stories ... oh and Cooey, did Wilma ever become Mrs Flintstone ?

probably a pimp costume with a custom made cane by my grandfather, a real fur coat from the Valu Village (discount clothing store), a pair of bell bottom pants borrowed from my friend Tece, some radical 70s huge collared shirt, grandma afro wig, gray indiana jones type hat WITH feather that didnt actually fit my head and purple lensed sunglasses

oh and Cooey, did Wilma ever become Mrs Flintstone ?

Well we got engaged in New York in August last year so she is the future Mrs Flintstone, but at the moment we're saving up £14k for a house deposit and then once we're in there we'll save probably the same again for a wedding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.