[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Great give away guys.

I really enjoy the help that the community shows, whether it's group buys, or a ninja going out of their way to get an item for someone. It's really cool.

Awesome prize!

I've said it before and i'll say it again. The thing that keeps me coming back are the people and this great community! Best place on the net imo :)

AWESOME GIVEAWY :OMG:

My favorite part would be that if you have a question some nice Ninja will help answer it. Also in the past some great Ninjas helped me get the stuff I wanted, so that is very great.

Man, I haven't been here is a long, long time. But, I suppose the best part is HDN fueled the collecting fire in me. Even though It has been a couple years at least, I am still collecting steels!

My favorite thing about HD Ninja is that it's a great community for steelbook fans and collectors! Great giveaway and thanks for hosting it!

The most likely thing is, that I doesn't need to check more sites to order something, here is everything that I want. It's the most simple site with the GB-s to order something, that I would like to have. :happy:
And yes, Ninja-week is something, that I'll never forget... :)

Everything about the community and people on this site from the the advice to the information to the group buys and help finding item is amazing.
great place to be, even if it is far less often now then it used to be in my case
great giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.