[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Think my favorite part of it is the vastness of participation, from all over the world, everyone helping out with groupbuys to get us these wonderful steelbooks, without that I would not have the chance to own these....Thanks all!!

I am new but I can already tell this is a fantastic knowledgeable community all open and honest and great content to the threads...and the prizes!! OMG!! Already love this forum #bestweekever

Some superb steelbooks in there, wow!. Thank you very much.
Highly addictive and penniless, with added moaning from her indoors. Everything about HDN, to be honest. The Forums, the Ninjas, the knowledge, and of course if it wasn't for the hard work of the moderators and staff, we wouldn't be here.
Proud to be small Shuriken in the Ninja community.

Best part is news about premium releases from all over the world and opportunity to get it

My favourite part is being in a community with so many enthusiasts that shares the same hobby. :)

Thank you!
#bestweekever

Status
Not open for further replies.