Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
event.JPG

Steels signed by Jock
Event Horizon signed by writer Philip Eisner

How to win?

Answer this question ... what is your favorite part of HDN, and what can be improved?

Last edited:
the best part is the cool community itself :)

mh I find it very difficult to search the "marketplace" if i search for a special item.. maybe it is possible to link the threads of a release with all offers?
e.g. you search for the release thread and can find all ninja marketplace threads selling it linked :)

Cool giveaway - best bit of the HDN site for me is the steelbook forums - so many helpful ninjas and all the info you need in one place.

Improved? Don't really come across problems when using the site, but agree sometimes the 'search' function is a little hit and miss but depends on what you're looking for...

I love this site and it's one of my first stops every day! My favourite part is the ninjas!!!
Only way it could be improved would be if ninja week was twice a year!!!

Thanks for the great giveaway, @Wreck

I just love the steelbook serien,but would maybe like separate sectionsdag for each country.

My fave is the steelbook section, and I think the trade/sale section could be improved to make it more discogs-like.

Amazing GA :D

I love the steelbook section the most! :D Can't think of anything to improve though since it's fine as it is :D

My favorite part about Hidefninja is the great amount of pictures, information, and helpful members that make collecting so much easier.
A better search function, I find it misses results.
Thanks for the giveaway!

My favourite part is the steelbook section and the whole site performance could be improved as it runs terribly on mac os imo

thanks for the great giveaway!

Thanks for that giveaway !

Like many of us, my favorite part is the steelbook section.
For the rest, I don't know what really needs to be improve ^^

The steelbook forum is my favourite.
I don't like 'conversations', the old way of sending messages was much easier.

Thanks for the giveaway

My favorite part would be Movie Collectibles section, no special thread - everything.

Change? I wouldn't know what to change.

Thanks for the give-away!

Steelbook section is my favorite on HDN, and also it's a bummer you can't search for "HMV" because it's too short a word (very specific criticism but I encountered it recently)

It's got to be tested steelbook blu ray section. Great source of information, friendly people and bit of banter! To improve it maybe separate the companies who distribute them. Overall though it's awesome as it is!

Great giveaway! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.