[WINNER CHOSEN] spass' Get.The Fu*k In! Last minute GA. Thor (Zavvi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
WINNER: @bat_country

I'm in such a good mood today because a certain footy team won a certain game 2-1. (I know there's a few of you on here supporting Everton, Man Utd etc. There will be no hating in this thread! Lol!)

What you can win is a sealed/mint copy of Thor (Zavvi)

Rules:
1. Thank this thread (That's where I'm gonna pick the winners from)
2. Post anything,(you must post something!) funny pic, funny story, not a funny pic, sad story, chat s*ite, anything goes(within HDN's rules)

I'll pay shipping worldwide. (PS, this will ship on the 12/13th of March)

Have fun! And a massive thank you to HDN and all it's members for a fantastic Ninja Week.
Cheers!
Annar

#bestweekever

IMG_4205.JPG

Last edited:
I will take this time to thank all n involved in ninja week and it is amazing how smooth everything runs with all that goes on. Props to all.

Guys/gals, you must post something, a "thanks is not enough" Keep this thread going! :drool::LOL:

Thank you for the giveaway

What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob? "We better get some support before someone thinks we're nuts!"

Ron

Thought I would share my latest purchase with everyone! I went to London to get some speciality foods from a Portugese shop for my girlfriend so she could cook a speciallity dish dish for some guests this weekend!

While in London i popped into Westfireld shopping centre and picked up this little bad boy!

df1ac2e0-cad1-41cc-bbba-c7dba7e47b12.jpg

thanks for the giveaway

Reactions: C.C. 95
Status
Not open for further replies.