RETAILER GRAND PRIZE [Winner Chosen]Speedyhen.com Blu-ray and Vinyl Grand Prize Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: Numanoid

ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png
We welcome Speedyhen.com aboard as a Ninja Week Grand Prize Sponsor!

speedy hen meme 2.png

All registered forum members are eligible to enter. Winner pays shipping.

Grand Prize includes:

Pulp Fiction Vinyl http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Various-Artists/Pulp-Fiction/15201585

Back to the Future Original Soundrack http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Various-Artists/Back-to-the-Future-Original-Soundtrack/19018109

Star Trek the Original Series Blu-ray http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Star-Trek-the-Original-Series-Complete/8645858

Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-5 Blu-ray http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Sons-of-Anarchy-Complete-Seasons-1-5/15334548

To enter, please reply to this post and share:

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN
2) What was your last blu-ray purchase?
3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place?

Good luck ninjas!

You can spread the word about our 6th Annual Ninja Week!
Please share the meme below and tag us at @hidefninja and @bluraysteelbook Twitter and @hidefninjaofficial on Instagram.

Ninja Week meme 6.jpg

Enjoy #bestweekever!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 5.46.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 5.46.28 PM.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 713
  • speedy1.png
    speedy1.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
Thanks for the great giveaway.

I'm gonna be honest I think you have everything covered on the forum front. Seriously, I'm at a loss as to what you could add. My last steelbook purchase was The Martian. The last vinyl I listened to was 'Lost Themes' by John Carpenter. Awesome stuff.

Thanks for the give away. I think the variety on the forums is already awesome.
Last steelbook was the zavvi exclusive Black Swan. Last vinyl was Brand New Deja entendu

I echo the above I really can't think of anything your missing maybe a a days out review page, with there being a massive range of members across the world it might give some good ideas for holidays and road trips with the family lol like I said really struggling here

Last bluray I bought was jurassic world

Last vinyl I listened to was AC/DC

1) Seriously I can't come up with anything - it's already too huge for my own taste :)
2) Rush Hour Triple Pack
3) The Atlas March (Cloud Atlas Score)

HDN is awesome! I absolutely love this forum, so nothing to be added.
Becoming Jane & Imitation game were the last blu-rays I bough.
I don't have a turn table yet ... so the last time I listened to a vinyl around 1986, Batman soundtrack.

Thanks for the giveaway!

#Bestweekever

I would love to see "How-to" forum with all kinds of instructions related to movies, steelbook, blu-ray, etc.
Something like monthly lottery Forum where we could anyone could choose to donate small amount of money (or something else) and each month a winner would be chosen from those who donated.
Forum to gather all info on retailers in a specific Country and City. i.e. their location, stuff they sell, prices, service, etc.

The Hulk from NovaMedia

Currently I don't have a vinyl player but I'm planning on getting one and then I would love to get The Last of Us soundtrack to play on it.

1) I can't think of any additions you could make.
2) Spectre
3)
Voodoo Glow Skulls Firme.

1. Is there anything that isn't already covered by a forum on HDN? I can't think of anything to add.

2. Last bluray purache was Deadpool Steelbook preorder from Zavvi.

3. Last night I was listening to Shinedown - Threat to Survival on vinyl.

As far as the forums go I really do think everything has been covered
last bluray house of 1000 corpses
last album listened to was either darklands by jesus and mary chain or first and last and always the sisters of mercy

thank you

Awesome give-away - my first Ninja week too!

1 Would love to see movie artwork forum along with some subforums particularly for member created art (not that I want this to turn into deviantart but conversations turn to poster art etc quite a bit). Would also like more discussion threads to be linked into steelbook threads... I'm a nightmare for losing track and talking more about the films than the item. And lastly just a forum for people to chat and get to know each other - know there's one currently but a larger one with more onus on community building would be great.

2 Horns.

3 "It Follows" soundtrack... so so dope.

Good luck everyone.

1. Artwork / Fan Art forum - A place to share art you have drawn yourself or others have drawn, Rant and Rave Forum - A place to vent anger out, whether it be work related, family or steelbook related (lol), Instructables / How To - Either guides made by users or found online on how to do various things, cooking, steelbook modification anything really!

2. Apocalypse Now

3. Although I have about 30 or so Vinyl...I have yet to get a player, so cant actually listen to them...yet :rofl:

1. Definitely agree with the sentiment of others, you've got everything covered on the site.

2. Last purchase was Crimson Peak steelbook from HMV.

3. Last vinyl listen was, I think, The Protomen's first album.

1. I honestly can't think of anything else to add to the forum. I think our forum is already very organized and fulfilled the needs of most collectors on here.
2. My last Blu-Ray purchased was Immitation Game Plain Archive.
3. The last vinyl I listened to was "Guardians of the Galaxy" soundtrack. AMAZING album, btw.

Another great giveaway! Day one and I'm already overwhelmed!

1) bit of a strange one this but I've just got myself an Assassins Creed tattoo. I would love a forum where people could share there's. It's kind of a collectable...

2) my last purchase was both the lenticular and fullslip of Plain Archives The Master. A very underrated film with superb performances.

3) Last vinyl was David Bowie's Diamond Dogs. I put it on after his passing and my kids didn't know what a vinyl was! :LOL:

1) The forum is awesome, i can´t think of anything that has to be added
2) The Martian (Filmarena, unnumbered)
3) Meat Loaf: Bat Out Of Hell (this happens when you get back home from a beer brewing seminar on a Saturday evening)

Thanks for the give away.

1. Tattoos & Piercings 2. Best Fish & Chips 3. I hate my boss because...

Fast & Furious 7 Filmarena

GOTG Soundtrack

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. 3 new forums to add: Everything is pretty much covered.
2. Last blu ray purchase: Black Mass
3. Last vinyl heard at your place: It Follows OST Vinyl

Status
Not open for further replies.