RETAILER GRAND PRIZE [Winner Chosen]Speedyhen.com Blu-ray and Vinyl Grand Prize Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: Numanoid

ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png
We welcome Speedyhen.com aboard as a Ninja Week Grand Prize Sponsor!

speedy hen meme 2.png

All registered forum members are eligible to enter. Winner pays shipping.

Grand Prize includes:

Pulp Fiction Vinyl http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Various-Artists/Pulp-Fiction/15201585

Back to the Future Original Soundrack http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Various-Artists/Back-to-the-Future-Original-Soundtrack/19018109

Star Trek the Original Series Blu-ray http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Star-Trek-the-Original-Series-Complete/8645858

Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-5 Blu-ray http://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Sons-of-Anarchy-Complete-Seasons-1-5/15334548

To enter, please reply to this post and share:

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN
2) What was your last blu-ray purchase?
3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place?

Good luck ninjas!

You can spread the word about our 6th Annual Ninja Week!
Please share the meme below and tag us at @hidefninja and @bluraysteelbook Twitter and @hidefninjaofficial on Instagram.

Ninja Week meme 6.jpg

Enjoy #bestweekever!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 5.46.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 5.46.28 PM.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 717
  • speedy1.png
    speedy1.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 614
Last edited:
1.) Fantasy Sports, Movie/TV ratings and reviews, Region compatibility for blu-rays
2.) Pandorum Novamedia exlcusive
3.) I don't own any vinyls but I would love to

1) You can get dangerous and add a Politics forum, a World Events forum, and a Religion forum
2) Batman Bad Blood
3) Hateful Eight Soundtrack

Thanks for the giveaway!
1) Forum about Tattoos would be cool, otherwise there is like everything you can imagine on here ahhaha
2) Last Bluray purchased: The Empire Strikes Back
3) Last Vinyl heard: Queen Greatest Hits Vol.1

Just the same sentiments as the others, nothing to be added, HDN covers pretty everything we need methinks.

The Martian (HMV)

Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd

Thanks for the giveaway.

Retro film, Retro Games, Retro Video collections
The Wolf Man Unrated Extended Cut
Def Leppard - Adrenalize

I think they're mostly all covered but only at a push: 1. Steelbook / Blu-ray art, 2. Soundtracks and 3. Region codes and compatibility (mostly because I usually search for ages for this.

The Labyrinth - Zavvi Exclusive Mondo X Steelbook Blu-ray

David Bowie - Blackstar

A dedicated FuturePak forum (not buried inside collector's), Fantasy Sports, and Politics (just because everyone gets pretty passionate about this)

Terminator Salvation One-Click (KimchiDVD)

None as we are just looking to start a vinyl collection as one of our friends has an impressive one and the sound quality is just amazing

1) Top 3 new forums we should add to HDN: I honestly would like to see some more love to G1's and older dvd steelbooks as thats where I began collecting. I wouldn't mind seeing a subforum that has all the countries upcoming steels by there country of release
2) What was your last blu-ray purchase? thunderball from best buy
3) What was your last vinyl you heard at your place? probably thriller its been a long time, we used to listen the cosby albums all the time as a kid though

1. I can't find anything I miss when browsing this forum. So I don't have a top 3, let alone top 1 :D
2. Last Blu-ray purchase was Rififi from Zavvi.
3. Last vinyl I heard at my Place was Lost Themes from John Carpenter.

Love the site as is. I only use a small part of the site anyway.
last bluray i bought was the Spectre steelbook from Amazon
last Vinyl i heard was Goo Goo Dolls: Boy Named Goo special edition my Fiance bought me for Christmas
thanks for the giveaway

1) You've got everything covered that I could wish for - so can't think of anything more...
2) Inside Out?
3) At Last - Etta James(daughter just bought a record player ;-)

Nice prizes
New forums - you’re pretty much covered but maybe for people to show off home cinema setup
last bluray was - man from uncle steelbook ( Spanish version )
and last vinyl was - queen live from Wembley borrowed (cough cough ) from my dad

1) HDN already has so many forums related to entertainment covered it's hard to come up with new ones. Maybe DIY, sewing, art/crafts? Lol
2) Last blu-ray purchase was Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (Best Buy)
3) Last vinyl I heard was Interstellar OST

1. How can you improve on what's already perfect
2. Straight outta Compton
3. The last vinyl I listened to at home was I am the walrus by the Beatles

Thanks speedyhen for the competition

#BESTWEEKEVER

1. All the forums I would like to see have already been created,can't think of any others.
2. Legend (tom hardy)
3. Listened to the guardians of the galaxy vinyl last weekend.
Awesome.

1)Specific to comic book movies
2)True Romance Steelbook, UK version
3)Best of Platipus Records Vol. 1

Additional forums?

Hmm.

1. Perhaps a Movie Poster/Movie inspired Art forum? Some amazing stuff out there.
  2. Jokes and memes forum maybe?
  3. Not sure...
Last Blu-ray purchase was Spectre. Now looking forward to going through the whole 007 series from the start - since my son has only seen some of the older pre-Craig entries. We start soon.

Vinyl? Peter Gabriel's 3rd (Melt) album on 2 180gram half-speed mastered discs. An album that totally synced with me when I was an adolescent - the themes of isolation and paranoia, the jagged angular off-kilter guitar riffs from Robert Fripp, that influential, propulsive gated drum-sound from the much maligned Collins. Got me through secondary school!

Again my son to blame - he made me fetch all my old audio equipment from the attic - Nad amp, Mission speakers, Marantz CD player (I stored it up there as I had swapped to a 7.1 sub/sat system and wanted to streamline the living room rather than have a duplicate system, instead delegating serious music listening to my ipod with lossless files, a headphone amp and a pair of Grados. He has the Vinyl bug though and bought a Pro-ject Debut Carbon turntable and we've installed it all in the man-cave.

Thanks for the give-away, it's quite spectacular! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.