Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
hdn_ninja_week.png

DONATED by & HOST: SteelCollz

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prize:

12 Years A Slave Digibook (new & sealed), Jason Bourne Steelbook (Mueller Exclusive, new & sealed), Batman Begins Premium Collection (Digibook, open/slip slightly damaged)
zx8px4.jpg

To enter:

1. Thank this post.

2. Answer the following question: Which two franchises would you love to see a crossover of on the big screen?

3. Bonus question: And how would it play out?

Winner pays shipping. Winner wil be choosen at random.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

Last edited:
1. Post thanked!

2. I’d love to see a John Wick and Django cross-over.

3. Django would be John Wick’s right hand man and they would keep the streets safe in down town New York!

Reactions: SteelCollz
I think there should be a Star Wars x Star Trek crossover, I’m. A Star Wars fanboy myself but sci-fi geeks around the globe would have their heads exploding haha :rofl:

Thanks! #Bestweekever

Would love to see X-Men / Avengers crossover now that Disney's owns the rights to both.

I think it would be a battle for the ages!

Thanks for the giveaway

A universe bending Wolverine/Batman Crossover

In the end Deadpool rapes Deathstroke to death :p

I would beg for a Star Trek and Star Wars crossover. I'm a big time lover of both. Not sure I could pick one over the other. My Geekness would not be served very well if I tried. I envision the movie starting with both as adversaries fighting each other, and then each group learning they've been deceived in order to fight one another. They join forces and turn the tables on the galactic scumbags.

Thanks for the giveaway.

It's always been hinted at that the Aliens and Blade Runner worlds coincide so
I'm going to say that these 2 movies crossover. Would be pretty easy to play it out:
Bill Baxton or Sigourney Weave meets Ryan Gosling and suddenly they aliens invade and they team up to duke it out

Thanks for the give away.
Fast and Furious and James Bond.
Bond runs into Dominic Toretto who is on the run from the authorities in the states. The two wind up needing each other to fight off an enemy to be named later. Dominic's vehicle is outfitted with new weaponry and the two save the world.

Thanks for the giveaway, @SteelCollz :)

I'd love to see a crossover Jurassic Park and King Kong.

It would play out that a group of apes and gorillas are transported to a island, somehow, and when they are there they are unaware of mankind trying out nuclear weapons. This leads to a few outcasts fleeing the island to nearby island, where they develop into giant apes/gorillas and find out that the island are also a test site for new breeds for Jurassic World.

I would like to see 007 and Mission Impossible crossover. Bond and Ethan team up to save the world. Ethan’s team is tragically killed and Bond saves him before he dies. That’s just the first ten minutes! Lol

Awsome giveaway! I was thinking a lot about it and i would love to see Re-Animator and Hellraiser cross over.
Both films are about death and comming back to the world of living. It would be great to see how pinhead is furious that some of the dead
are brouht to normal world from hell by magic green serum. Unfortunately, without Combs and Doug Bradley it ma be hard to make it as good as it can be.
But who know, maybe they would be willing to do such crossover in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.