[WINNER CHOSEN] SteelCollz' 2018 Giveaway #2 - To the Future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
hdn_ninja_week.png

DONATED by & HOST: SteelCollz

DURATION: All Week

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

The Prize:
Back to the Future Zavvi Steelbook (new & sealed), Marty McFly Funko Pop! (#245, EU Exclusive), Professor X Funko Pop! (#57)

28nvwl.jpg

To enter:

1. Thank this post.

2. Answer the following question: If you could travel through time, which specific period would you be visiting first and why?

Winner pays shipping. Winner wil be choosen at random.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway

I'd travel 65 million years back in time to witness the annihilation of the planets greatest predators

Reactions: SteelCollz
I would travel back to 1993, to witness my own birth. Then I could say that I'm one of the few people that remembers being born. :rofl::cool:

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway, @SteelCollz .

I would go back to the date where I both Batman Hellboy II and Mamma Mia! was showing on my local theatre. I was with my wife, and the in-laws. I was voted down, of course. So I would talk them out of going to theatre at all... What a waste of time and money :D

it would be moment of "the big bang". but even if time travel is possible, nevertheless my demand wouldn't possible because of limit of matter. because we/(our atoms) are in what "exploding" thing. so we wouldn't observ it.

I'd like to go back and visit the 80's early on. The music was my favorite in that time period, great pop music, hip-hop and rap was just beginning and the style was LIT!
9306d37606b2623bb2e4cacfd7d2b7b6--s-fashion-trends-s-fashion-ideas.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.