[WINNER CHOSEN] TGIF - JUNGLE BOOK FULL SLIP STEELBOOK GIVE-AWAY FROM BLUFANS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Are your fingers tired yet? Have you won anything?

Man o' man we Ninjas will have ourselves busy picking winners!

What is your FAVORITE PURCHASE of 2017 so far? Whether its a new couch, 1 click edition from BluFans or a new car? What is it?

112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl-jpg.283976

My favorite purchase is my new mattress, lame as that sounds. Its amazing what a new mattress can do for your sleep.

My TWO! favourite purchases of 2017 (and most expensive! :greedy:) are my brand, spanking new leather recliner sofa's and upgraded Panasonic 4K UHD TV :cigar: Thanks for the giveaway @Wreck! :D:thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway.

So far, I think my favourite purchase of the year has been DVD boxsets of Captain Scarlet, Thunderbirds and Stingray (the originals, not the modern day rubbish) I used to watch these religiously back when I was a kid, and to have them all now on DVD, is such a welcome blast from the past.

Swag.jpg

I haven't built the Joker's lowrider yet, but that might become my favourite purchase once I start on it :D

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Technically this was paid for last year, but it arrived in 2017, so I'm saying it counts. :p

My favourite purchase of the year so far has to be Black Label #2 :D

My favorite purchase and new hobby since 2017:

1527407_GB_00_FB.EPS.jpg

Maybe it will be a DJI Mavic Pro next year...

large_4058afad-4331-40ab-9a4e-30b49c72447b.jpg

But then I will have to cut down on Blu Ray steelbooks...

Thanks for the great giveaway,

Michael

For now it's my NES Classic but I think once I have the Kingsman Manta Lab 1-click in my hands that will be #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.