[WINNER CHOSEN] Trolls 4K SteelBook Giveaway! Signed by Co-Director

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
Signed by the Co-Director Walt Dohrn , it is factory sealed!
8ED2F9F1-A235-4EE9-9C80-B18BCA5AFCC3.jpeg
E16901F4-614A-4C35-BCF4-C373609C931D.jpeg

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)

In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
View attachment 463521View attachment 463522

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)
Love shrek and want to see shrek steelbook..

Love shrek.hope to see shrek on steelbook .family just watched trolls on bluray and we love it.4k would be amazing.

I have to say my favorite film would be Prince of Egypt

And the no steelbook question would be Prince of Egypt.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity!! :)

Favorite- Transformers
Fave Missing Steelbook- Prince of Egypt!

Antz is my favorite. Missing steelbook I think is Wallace and Grommet.

I absolutely love Mr Peabody and Sherman and would love to win this prize!

Best: Shrek, Need a Steelbook release: The Prince of Egypt