[WINNER CHOSEN] Trolls 4K SteelBook Giveaway! Signed by Co-Director

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
Signed by the Co-Director Walt Dohrn , it is factory sealed!
8ED2F9F1-A235-4EE9-9C80-B18BCA5AFCC3.jpeg
E16901F4-614A-4C35-BCF4-C373609C931D.jpeg

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)

In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
View attachment 463521View attachment 463522

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)
favorite Dreamworks film is Chicken Run
favorite Dreamworks film missing a SteelBookrelease is Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

I was sent there from Reddit .

My favorite Dreamworks film is Shrek 2. It’s such a funny and builds from the first movie beautifully. It’s just such an enjoyable movie I absolutely love
The prince of Egypt is one that I want a steelbook for!

My Favorite is How to Train your Dragon.

Movie with no steelbook release that I would love to get one for is "The Prince of Egypt.

Thanks for this opportunity!!

View attachment 463521View attachment 463522

My favorite has to be How to Train Your Dragon. As for favorite without steelbook~ probably Monsters vs. Aliens.