All Week [WINNER CHOSEN] Zesty's Custom Ant Man Slipboxes and Best Buy Steelbook Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
It's my pleasure to host this Amazing Give-Away! :woot: @zesty and I have joined forces to present these gifts to ONE lucky winner! Have FUN Ninjas! :notworthy: Don't forget to check out and Enter my other Give-Away: Bloodsnake's Running Scared (Blu-ray Slipbox) [Korea] Give-Away!

thumbs up!.jpg

What you'll win:
DSC00672.JPG DSC00662.JPG

And how do you win:
1. Neil is beast at making these amazing Custom pieces! Which film would you like to see as his next project?
*BONUS* Add pics of your front and back dream covers.

Example: Me (bloodsnake007) - I'd love to see/own a Double Edition of 'Godzilla 2014 and Pacific Rim' :hungry: :drool:
Front: (remove the text 'art of destruction')
godzilla front cover.jpg
Back:
PR back cover.jpg

Prize winner is responsible for shipping expenses :thumbs: THANKS!

List of Participants:

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
Hello Ninjas! :thumbs:

This Give-Away will come to an end TONIGHT, so there's still time to enter! :woot:

Booty_BUMP!.jpg

'Participants List' has been updated :thumbs: A winner will be selected in the morning... so while I'm asleep :sleep:, there's still time to enter! :woot: :D

Reactions: rj531
Hell Yeah! The WINNER has been chosen! :woot:

Congrats @jaws finatic :thumbs:
winner - jaws finatic.JPG

Please send a PM with your shipping information.

Thank you everyone that participated in this Give-Away, I had a blast hosting it! And I want to place the awesome spotlight on the one and ONLY @zesty :notworthy:, THANKS for creating and donating the Slipbox Prizes!

Reactions: jaws finatic
Status
Not open for further replies.