E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated-gif.292761

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

Apollon

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNERS: @Aniv @jdclark88 @Bruckle

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZES (One random figurine + accompanying certificate of authenticity per winner):

IMG_0672.JPG IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0676.JPG IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0680.JPG IMG_0681.JPG IMG_0682.JPG IMG_0679.JPG

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms) then tell us what is your favorite comic book and why?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Please note that since I will be traveling during Ninja Week up until the end of March, the prizes will start shipping once I'm back, i.e. end of March.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
What lovely figures. They are wonderful!
The Claremont/Byrne era X-Men ist my most beloved Comic. Much to do with childhood memorys. But even nowadays the Story and especially the art is top notch. It was the blueprint for every superhero Team book from then on.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the Giveaway
Punisher (Garth Ennis) are my favorite Comics, they are so good, and Ennis is a genius, his dark humor is outstanding.

Thanks for this great and very unexpected giveaway Farès :thumbs: I never thought I would see A&O here :LOL:

Along with Lucky Luke and Tin Tin, Asterix & Obelix was my favorite when I was a kiddo, till today. I love the movies and comics :D The figurines are amazing :drool:

My favorite comic is a tie between "Watchmen" and "The Metabarons". First is a all time classic, I adore the 9-panel pages. But story- and artwise "The Metabarons" is my absolute favorite comic book.

Sweet Asterix!!

Dragonball is where it's at! Manga count as comic books right?

My favorite is the norwegian series Pondus. It just hits home with everyday life and situations =)

oh my god, I used to love the 12 trials of Asterix. love, love

my favorite comic would be Batman: The Long Haloween by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale

I'm going to assume that graphics novels count as comics.
My favorite is the Scott Pilgrim series. It has awesome fight scenes, great characters, and is very funny and original.
Thanks for the giveaway!

I've honestly never gotten into comic books too crazy but I have been reading the Walking Dead series by Robert Kirkman and those are great!

Thanks for the giveaway! If I win one, I'll probably put it on my desk at work :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.