Winter is Coming (SlimJim's Game of Thrones Collection)

SlimJim24

Team Emma
Premium Supporter
Feb 7, 2012
California
As many of you know I've recently gone crazy with my game of thrones collecting. I'm actually late to the party so it was not kind to my wallet to get the season 1's but I think I did alright :D

Although my collection isn't on par with some others out there, I'm quite happy with it :D

Hope you enjoy!

The Night's Watch Tee (the only one I want or will buy)

Season 1 Stark

Season 1 Targaryen :drool:

Season 2 Lannister

Season 2 Greyjoy

THE SIGIL BOX

The Family Photo

Definitely not the end. Will keep updates coming as I find more things I have to have, which shouldn't take long :p

Comments and/or suggestions on my collection or what to get next would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for looking!

Mike

Last edited:
Appreciate it guys. I think next will be the shot glass set that comes in a wooden box. Looks pretty nice.

Chris, the throne will be in a few years ;). Don't get to reenlist yet

The box looks gorgeous my friend,

PLEASE consider my 000's offer , im very serious about it...

Just think of the reenlistment Bonus :)

Good night,

im going to bed.

Take care
John

That box is freakin' beautiful! Congrats on owning it! If I had the cash, I'd be all over one of those in a heartbeat. I should've bought that Targaryen edition for Season 1, too.

Thanks to everyone for the thanks. I forgot about this thread actually.

A serious update is in order as I sold the sigil box along with targaryen and stark.
But around the same time I bought another. So at one point I had 2 sigil boxes in my possession. Now that was impressive :p

I've been meaning to repurchase stark and targaryen but since best buys announcement I've found little reason to. The whole re release thing has destroyed my desire to continue my collection for game of thrones. At one point I had also purchased the 14" replica throne, but returned it.

I'll update my pictures at some point.

Thanks again for the support. I will admit the sigil boxes are an absolute must own for fans out there who want to take their collection to the next level.

Can't wait to finally watch season 3 when it comes out on blu ray!

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Also, as you can probably tell, I don't care at all about awards; however, I'd like for GoT to be my one award (other than my ninja award). If the mods would be so kind as to award it to me. I believe I've met the requirements.

Thanks

Mike