Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
There's a button to view ignored content, feel free to place me on ignore to see yourself. Maybe then you'd stop taking the content I post here and posting it over a MP as well :whistle:

Oh and no you're wrong

You missed me so much that you removed me from your ignore list?
Thanks but I prefer to be on your ignore list

Reactions: St4rlord
Maybe then you'd stop taking the content I post here and posting it over a MP as well :whistle:
lol really?

Man there’s too many people on here changing their user names. shouldn't be allowed. Or it should but their profile stated they were previously blah blah

To my HDN friends. Be careful in these desperate times. You might be cat-fished.
I already know of 5 people with different names in the last year and at least 3 of them are suspect. We don’t want you falling in love with a fat bearded man like myself calling himself Crystal online because he’s offering blowies when you finally meet because you paid for some HMV steels and a manta one click

lol really?

Man there’s too many people on here changing their user names. shouldn't be allowed. Or it should but their profile stated they were previously blah blah

To my HDN friends. Be careful in these desperate times. You might be cat-fished.
I already know of 5 people with different names in the last year and at least 3 of them are suspect. We don’t want you falling in love with a fat bearded man like myself calling himself Crystal online because he’s offering blowies when you finally meet because you paid for some HMV steels and a manta one click

You can though, check my profile my username.
there is a little clock thingy next to it or isnt that visible to you?

Reactions: Chemartin_1
You can though, check my profile my username.
there is a little clock thingy next to it or isnt that visible to you?

Just checked. Can’t see no clock. I think only you can see that. I’ve never seen it before anyway.

Nothings happened with mine since shipping info was created. Still waiting to be picked up by DHL since July 7th. That's over 2 weeks with nothing happening. Anyone else have this problem?

I've just shot Collectong an email to see what's going on...

Nothings happened with mine since shipping info was created. Still waiting to be picked up by DHL since July 7th. That's over 2 weeks with nothing happening. Anyone else have this problem?

I've just shot Collectong an email to see what's going on...
Just got this reply back.....

Thank you for your email.

We've found out that your order was not shipped by our agent and they've told us that the item has been lost.

Every release, we have 1-2 boxes lost with DHL so we prefer to use our post office but it seems that they will not open to Ireland any time soon.

However, we usually keep a few copies for these situations and we are happy to send you a new copy.

Tracking number remains the same and you will see the change of status by next Monday.

Thank you very much.

Collectong

I'm just happy they are able to send out a replacement.....

We've found out that your order was not shipped by our agent and they've told us that the item has been lost.

Every release, we have 1-2 boxes lost with DHL so we prefer to use our post office but it seems that they will not open to Ireland any time soon.

However, we usually keep a few copies for these situations and we are happy to send you a new copy.

Tracking number remains the same and you will see the change of status by next Monday.

Thank you very much.

Collectong

good luck with your 2nd package

Reactions: BluSteel2012

Thank you very much.

Collectong

bad luck? and i thought you are irish :D
St Patricks Day Irish GIF by Looney Tunes

Not so sure I understand/appreciate the difference between Spot Foil and Spot Holo Coating, would need to see them in person and side-by-side!

I’m sure they are both stunning though

So I had a look as tbh Wonder Woman was the first release where I'd noticed the term Spot Foil (rather than holofoil) and the two are actually different based on the info on their Tenet release. On that release they say they use holofoil on the box and just spot foil on the FS. I don't think there's much of a difference between the two though

If you scroll to the 3 image on this post you can see the spot foil effect on the WW FS

Based on the WW SL holo coating definitely doesn't have the same effect as holofoil (or spot foil) and is much more like a spot gloss (it might have some kind of have a see through effect to it but it's hard to tell given the small sample size of it on the SL)

So I had a look as tbh Wonder Woman was the first release where I'd noticed the term Spot Foil (rather than holofoil) and the two are actually different based on the info on their Tenet release. On that release they say they use holofoil on the box and just spot foil on the FS. I don't think there's much of a difference between the two though

If you scroll to the 3 image on this post you can see the spot foil effect on the WW FS

Based on the WW SL holo coating definitely doesn't have the same effect as holofoil (or spot foil) and is much more like a spot gloss (it might have some kind of have a see through effect to it but it's hard to tell given the small sample size of it on the SL)

As long as it looks great, that’s all that matters haha!

Reactions: tommyh84
My full slip arrived today. It only took 4 days to get to Los Angeles. I think that is a new record for me.
Everything on this edition is excellent except the small paint chip on the front of my steelbook.
I will have to resort to a sharpie pen. Sharpies lousy for marking up ballots but great for steelbook touch ups.

• Haha
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Just recieved my one click and the 4 lenti magnets are missing...is there some hidden compartment I am not seeing haha?
There is nothing else in the shipping box nor was a seperate shipment delievered.

My magnets arrived separately today :thumbs:

Reactions: 3Maters