Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
I had to pay 6.66 euro for the OC and 4.71 euro for the lenti cards when I collected them at the post office.
Even though the value of the lenti cards was noted as 4 USD.:(
Seems you are from Spain.

We got charged in the same way by customs.

Hope you enjoy your edition. FS, SL and OC box is pure gold (and I'm glad you opened them)

Reactions: Billy Talent
Fu@@ing great!....

Ordered two copies of this release but received package
only with one copy....

Manta, are You blind?....

• Haha
Reactions: Aniv
Fu@@ing great!....

Ordered two copies of this release but received package
only with one copy....

Manta, are You blind?....

they are sent as 2 packages to some countries due to weight restrictions for the shipping class.

they are sent as 2 packages to some countries due to weight restrictions for the shipping class.
Any info about second package = not present.
Previous order (Tenet) = was even more quantity (3 items) = arrived one package with all three items....
Will be sad if my missing copy was sold twice (to anybody else)....

Previous order (Tenet) = was even more quantity (3 items) = arrived one package with all three items....
Ok firstly, calm down.

Secondly, I think it’s fair to say that shipping is currently changing on the regular due to the pandemic and companies try to stay afloat and keep providing purchases in a timely fashion.

Thirdly, if you purchased through the GB I’m sure @Aniv will help out, also in a timely fashion, given this isn’t his job. If you ordered direct then reach out to Manta/Collectong who have been very responsive when I’ve contacted them. I’m sure they have backup copies to replace or would refund you if there was an error on their part.

Fourthly, it’s really not the end of the world. Worse things could happen.

Have you contacted Manta? They only gave me tracking for my lenti magnents after I asked becausae they can only send one tracking number at a time.

Speaking of my lentis, they were marked delievered but never showed up so they were stolen or delievered to the wrong address welpppp. Manta obviously can't do anything about that. Who wants to make me feel better and tell me they aren't worth it lol

Have you contacted Manta? They only gave me tracking for my lenti magnents after I asked becausae they can only send one tracking number at a time.

Speaking of my lentis, they were marked delievered but never showed up so they were stolen or delievered to the wrong address welpppp. Manta obviously can't do anything about that. Who wants to make me feel better and tell me they aren't worth it lol
Have you tried reaching out to Manta about this? I haven't contacted support since the move to Collectong, but I know this is something John would replace in a heartbeat if they had extras in stock.

Have you tried reaching out to Manta about this? I haven't contacted support since the move to Collectong, but I know this is something John would replace in a heartbeat if they had extras in stock.
Yes. They said because it was marked as delievered they can't do anything about it. :(

Yes. They said because it was marked as delievered they can't do anything about it. :(
Bummer. Sorry to hear that.

I had a Manta one click disappear for a while in transit years ago. It eventually turned up ever so slightly damaged. I told John I was just happy to have it after thinking it was stolen/destroyed/etc. He ended up having their printers run off a new one and sent it in my next order. Quite a surprise.

His customer service skills were always off the charts. I guess I'm not surprised he eventually needed to offload those responsibilities; I don't think that level of service was sustainable for just one guy.

@Aniv I did not receive my copies (tracking stuck at July 19, day of awaiting Parcel Handover to DHL) and Tenet OC, shipped on June 9 and stuck in customs since July 13.

Can you help me?

Best to send him a PM. However as far as customs are concerned, you need to contact the shipping company (DHL per your post) and see with them what's needed to clear the package from customs.

Can someone let me know what Region the Blu-ray is?
Also has anyone watched this in 3D? I only like to watch the 3D if it's Excellent, I find when watching a B+ or worse 3D version I wish I had just stuck to watching the Blu-ray.