Genre: Fantasy, Action

Director: Patty Jenkins

Cast: Gal Gadot, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal, Chris Pine

Release: 2020-08-14

Attachments

• thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    thr_splash-wonderwomen-b.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 1,947
Hopefully it won't be long now to finding out if Cheetah works out or not: I hope it does, as they should have her as WW equal in power or even stronger. Ergo the need for the WW armor and years of experience will win the day.

Reactions: willbar84
Hopefully it won't be long now to finding out if Cheetah works out or not: I hope it does, as they should have her as WW equal in power or even stronger. Ergo the need for the WW armor and years of experience will win the day.

Exactly the Golden Eagle Armour is something not to treat lightly which serves a greater purpose and think you’ve hit the nail on the head there with Cheetah’s full potential of power needs to be reached to match or one better WW’s :thumbs:

Reactions: GeoRattray
Hmm I'm personally not sure about Cheetah... comes across as pretty lame and weak next to WW imo.

I mean she defo looks like she should be in a thunder cats films but I’m also happy with how she’s turned out. That pic from the start of the year? Or last year (can’t remember) was laughable. But I like her look in the film

that’s cool

Reactions: Noodles
So it’s pretty clear the director didn’t want Cheetah to look too sexy. In fact Cheetah looks like a stray cat riddled with fleas and a manky coat to boot. One ugly ***** cat IMO. A male director would have got the look down pat.

I mean she defo looks like she should be in a thunder cats films but I’m also happy with how she’s turned out. That pic from the start of the year? Or last year (can’t remember) was laughable. But I like her look in the film
Haha she does. :LOL:

Reactions: Flloydo
So it’s pretty clear the director didn’t want Cheetah to look too sexy. In fact Cheetah looks like a stray cat riddled with fleas and a manky coat to boot. One ugly ***** cat IMO. A male director would have got the look down pat.
So there's such a thing as an attractive/sexy cat? You worry me. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo