Woody Collectible by Steiff - 14 1/2'' - Limited Edition of 113

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
https://www.shopdisney.com/woody-collectible-by-steiff-14-12-limited-edition-1435799

• Limited Edition of 113*
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • Hand painted and milled felt head and hands**
  • Head and hands are milled from a solid felt block. One of a kind for the industry
  • 100% pewter handmade buckle and badge
  • Custom gold plated Steiff button on holster
  • 100% leather, belt and holster
  • Molded and sculpted felt hat
  • Hand embroidered topstitched trousers and hat
  • Jointed head and arms
  • Dangling arms and legs
  • Movable pewter spurs of vintage brass
  • Woody's metal shirt buttons are painted with white enamel
  • Woody's head is made / sculpted from a felt block, with hand painted details
  • All 113 pieces are handmade at Steiff's facilities in Giengen an der Brenz, Germany
* Why 113? It's an insider joke: A113 is the animation lecture hall at California Institute, the registration number of Andy's mother's car

woody.jpeg

@bloodsnake007 and @C.C. 95 you guys want 2 each right? lol thing is freaking $2,000 !
There is something completely around the bend about this!
A figure of a toy in a movie, but The toy the movie is depicting would be a toy that would cost $30 bucks in real life.(n):LOL:
That's like:
TED BEAR. Hand stuffed, with only the finest Guatamalan bear stuffing. Authentic MPAA ratings tag, signed by Jack Valenti. Hand sown eyes. Eyes made from blown Chihuly glass. Corinthian leather snout.
$5000.
602DA017-DBA5-4525-AC2B-A2BCBF0A45E1.jpeg

Last edited:
There is something completely around the bend about this!
A figure of a toy in a movie, but The toy the movie is depicting would be a toy that would cost $30 bucks in real life.(n):LOL:
That's like:
TED BEAR. Hand stuffed, with only the finest Guatamalan bear stuffing. Authentic MPAA ratings tag, signed by Jack Valenti. Hand sown eyes. Eyes made from blown Chihuly glass. Corinthian leather snout.
$5000.
View attachment 358065
here in the Netherlands we would say; Not in 5000 years... ridiculous pricing (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
@Wreck $2,000!? CHINGAO! :OMG: I'd rather spend under $200 for a Coco guitar replica! :drool:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZZG2H35/?tag=hidefnin-20
View attachment 358087

Just wish it was painted white like in the film ;)
Yeah guitar center has a couple diff official coco guitars, but neither are white and/or I dont like that they dont say coco on them ie. officially branded etc.

I found one that was full size and white and looked great ... then turns out it was plastic. total let down. Then there is the kiddie version that is plastic.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Yeah guitar center has a couple diff official coco guitars, but neither are white and/or I dont like that they dont say coco on them ie. officially branded etc.

I found one that was full size and white and looked great ... then turns out it was plastic. total let down. Then there is the kiddie version that is plastic.
I'll be visiting the closest Guitar Center this weekend. I really want to see it in person, if I love it I'll probably get it with the credit card :thumbs: