"World War Z Prints" - Amazon.Com Event

Che

Red Viper
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2010
Milwaukee
Here are 6 limited edition prints. 1,000 prints. Apparently the ipic by my house is getting 200 prints of this one. Either that's a lot or it's a variant/AP.

Poster Offer AMC

Poster Offer Regal

Mega Ticket Offer:

bmwjijcccai1zq1.jpg

IPIC Theaters:
moscati_wwz2.jpg

Here are the rest:

Regal Cinemas:
WorldWarPoster-620x839.jpg

AMC Theaters:
AMC-World-War-Z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice grab! I bet there was a pissed off employee lol

(in my experience, employees of the theater get to take things like that home once the theater is finished with them)

and just a general congrats on getting your first D/S Poster

Reactions: Che
Now able to order these from the Amazon (see post by Roseart on the previous page). All except for the gas mask (AMC) one went through when ordering to Canada. A few days ago neither of them did.

That said, I cancelled the order soon after because

attachment.php

For the five posters (all excluding the Gas Mask)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    13.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
Now able to order these from the Amazon (see post by Roseart on the previous page). All except for the gas mask (AMC) one went through when ordering to Canada. A few days ago neither of them did.

That said, I cancelled the order soon after because

attachment.php

For the five posters (all excluding the Gas Mask)

Man, I would contact Pyramid America through Amazon and see if there is anything you can do about the shipping. The way they have it setup, you cannot combine the shipping, but they can ship all 5 prints in 1 tube. That is just ridiculous, and I assume it is the same for the US if you buy more than one. There is no reason to charge shipping for each print.

Man, I would contact Pyramid America through Amazon and see if there is anything you can do about the shipping. The way they have it setup, you cannot combine the shipping, but they can ship all 5 prints in 1 tube. That is just ridiculous, and I assume it is the same for the US if you buy more than one. There is no reason to charge shipping for each print.

Yeah, it is ridiculous. I emailed Pyramid America a while ago. No reply so far. I actually could not believe my eyes when I saw the amounts.

Reactions: roseart

I ordered 4 prints from AMZ using prime shipping so no problems with shipping costs.:LOL:

I have ordered these aswel, except for Gasmask... Can't order it because I live in Europe :(. Could someone help me out please? :@

Tip: make a separate order for each poster... 1 Poster shipped is +/- $20 USD and no import fees. 2 posters is $50+, so costs $10 more (which is weird). So if you create 2 separate orders, you only pay $40.

:p

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

And I don't believe it is limited to 1000? 1 poster is still 999 available and I ordered 2 of those and 2 are already shipped?

they're still on Amazon and the stock has not changed since I watched it first over a week ago... Still says 480 available... Something is wrong? :emb:

I hope they really are limited, I order 2 of each (except the mask one can't order that one) and I hope they are limited..