Would you rather...?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Lets play a game of would you rather.

Rules are simple: come up with an ultimatum with two conditions that someone has to choose from. The first person to respond picks one of the two conditions they would rather do, then comes up with another one and it keeps going on.

I'll start things off...

Would you rather have to play only one video game for the rest of your life?

or

Would you rather have to only watch one Blu-ray for the rest of your life?

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Did you know Lady Gaga has a penis. So you want to backup your post. Oh well its too late, lol!

have you seen it? :hilarious:

she is bi-curious or whatever you want to call it. said shes had woopie with da ladies before in that interview with barbara wawa

id rather be a dude. i honest think in today's world its MUCH harder to be a chick, that and theres no way id want to be one, since its so awesome being a dude. not that i dont appreciate the ladies ;)

would you rather have your dream job, but be stuck in a marriage that doesn't work (and cant get out of it)

or

would you rather have a crappy job but have the best spouse on the planet!

let me roll with a Benz ANY DAY. They are great for low repair costs, and every executive prick drives a BMW, the benz is distinguished!

would you rather lose your sense of taste/smell

or

keep your sense of taste/smell but you had to eat a half a dozen worms a day for the rest of your life!

and no not gummy worms, we're talking some thick juicy night crawlers!

I'll take the worms thanks!!! I've swallowed some slimey **** before, just hold your nose and swallow.... works for a lot of things.. :hilarious::hilarious:

I'll take the worms thanks!!! I've swallowed some slimey **** before, just hold your nose and swallow.... works for a lot of things.. :hilarious::hilarious:

man what a turn off.. holding your nose and swallowing... this ain't no submarine! dive dive! :hilarious:

have you seen it? :hilarious:

she is bi-curious or whatever you want to call it. said shes had woopie with da ladies before in that interview with barbara wawa

id rather be a dude. i honest think in today's world its MUCH harder to be a chick, that and theres no way id want to be one, since its so awesome being a dude. not that i dont appreciate the ladies ;)

would you rather have your dream job, but be stuck in a marriage that doesn't work (and cant get out of it)

or

would you rather have a crappy job but have the best spouse on the planet!

good question i will go for the dream job as that will give you more satisfaction ;)

good question i will go for the dream job as that will give you more satisfaction ;)

I disagree! I would go for crappy job and best spouse on the planet!

I mean really the question itself is just begging for your spouse to read and kill you. Where are you going to list your traits for best spouse evar? Now you've drawn up a comparison, and if things don't match up someone could be in hot water or worse.

Just what is your angle here Max, trying to get people divorced or killed? I'm on to you :squint:

Alright, would you rather have a great group of friends or

be a celebrity with no close friends but lots of fans

Celebrity.

Who would you like to be adopted from?

Marguerite Perrin

or

Wendy Williams

i dont know who that first lady is, so ill pick wendy williams. yah, shes crazy, but she also would let me do whatever i wanted :p

would you rather live in a penthouse suite on 5th avenue in new york city?

or

would you rather have a huge mansion on a private beach in hawaii?

(assuming value of each property is equal)

Last edited:
i dont know who that first lady is, so ill pick wendy williams. yah, shes crazy, but she also would let me do whatever i wanted :p

would you rather live in a penthouse suite on 5th avenue in new york city?

or

would you rather have a huge mansion on a private beach in hawaii?

(assuming value of each property is equal)

huge mansion on a private beach in hawaii

Biel or Alba?