Wreck N Daughter's Disney Stuff

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
It's quite simple, the special packaging stuff was all the stuff I like and had to have. All the other titles, is stuff she wanted and thus acquired.

Oh, and I've been to Disney World, Disney Land, and Tokyo Disney Land. :D

I know there is some other stuff in her room that isnt media related, but dont know if I will scour that out ....

Blu-ray 3d's and Blu-ray slipcover versions

DSCN1725.jpg

SteelBook and some IronPacks

DSCN1726.jpg

SteelBooks, Slips, Remote Control Walle (with 100+ different commands - the dog loves him :twisted: ) and Royal Wedding slip versions with UBER RARE Enchanted.

DSCN1727.jpg

DSCN1728.JPG

DVDs + Blu-ray limited to 3,000 The Lion King Wooden Box Edition.

DSCN1729.jpg

Blu-ray limited to 3,000 The Lion King Wooden Box Edition.

DSCN1730.JPG

Oh here is my signed UP .... (figured I'd throw this in the thread) :naughty:

[media=youtube]vCdFfUtEclg[/media]

View attachment 11139

Last edited by a moderator:
Very impressive. And to answer the above, The Rock is quasi-Disney. Its released by a Disney subsidiary. Basically anything Touchstone, Dimension, Miramax, or Buena Vista is Disney (at least until the Weinstein's split off and took Dimension with them)

Reactions: Zero and Wreck
Great collection. Let's hope Disney release all titles in HD soon enough, so you can exchange those DVDs for blu-rays.

Great collection. Let's hope Disney release all titles in HD soon enough, so you can exchange those DVDs for blu-rays.

Yeah you can probably notice thats what I've done so far. I turn in all DVDs once a title is announced; so only DVDs are left are ones not announced or the daughter wants me to hold on till closer to release etc.

It ought to, it was damn expensive! lol ... when it was all said and done I was happy to have but wowzers was that thing costly after shipment.

I have this too, mine was £80 and I picked mine up from HMV, so with shipping must have been bloody expensive! You must have really wanted it!

I think is just about worth the money, I don't know about you but I didn't find the box to be very good quality, it looked like it could have been done in a school wood shop lesson :)

Did you get a decent number?

I have this too, mine was £80 and I picked mine up from HMV, so with shipping must have been bloody expensive! You must have really wanted it!

I think is just about worth the money, I don't know about you but I didn't find the box to be very good quality, it looked like it could have been done in a school wood shop lesson :)

Did you get a decent number?

Yeah You're right. I had a UK member get it for me without paying too much attention to price and/or what it would cost to ship .... so yeah, i was obligated to come through with my purchase. :emb: Its English tho, so its better than the German at least for me since I dont speak German nor want German language on the front of mine. My # was nothing special something in the 1k I believe.

Oh here is my signed UP .... (figured I'd throw this in the thread) :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCdFfUtEclg

DSCN2347.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: