Upcoming Yellowjackets (Season 2) [Showtime]

Space Cadet

[Far above the moon]
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
the-lost-city-sandra-bullock-3-1024x683.jpg

Overview​

This equal parts survival epic, psychological horror story and coming-of-age drama tells the saga of a team of wildly talented high school girls soccer players who become the (un)lucky survivors of a plane crash deep in the remote northern wilderness. The series chronicles their descent from a complicated but thriving team to savage clans, while also tracking the lives they’ve attempted to piece back together nearly 25 years later.

Anything with Christina Ricci in I'm interested in giving a watch :LOL: :thumbs:

Last movie I remember with Cristina Ricci is Distorted from 2018. It was some sort of political thriller with mind control, intrigues and manipulation. I remember it wasn´t the best movie, but not so bad, that you cannot watch it. It had a some nice filmed hypnotic scenes and a surreal touch.

Attachments

• 20200402_113434_2.jpg
    20200402_113434_2.jpg
    617.6 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Robles
Much known faces in this one - Rose from Two and a half man (Melanie Lynskey) and the Mallory from Natural Born Killers (Juliette Lewis). When she is starring it can´t be bad.

Last movie I remember with Cristina Ricci is Distorted from 2018. It was some sort of political thriller with mind control, intrigues and manipulation. I remember it wasn´t the best movie, but not so bad, that you cannot watch it. It had a some nice filmed hypnotic scenes and a surreal touch.
Never heard of it if I'm honest but I will try and check it out :thumbs:

"Time to connect with some old friends" - and they find themselves in the from my view called "future", what means on a streaming channel (one of hundreds), that I never heard of and don´t pay just to watch this one. I´m still stuck on Blu-Ray, but there probably will be no analog release. I´m aware of the fact that these series format is perfect for streaming without changing discs etc, but it´s also that copyright thing and the silly protection of the discs, that don´t allow me to take the Laptop, put a disc in and watch some movies or a series in bed without being online all the time. I have a netbook and have to watch very near to it and hate that I always have to be 10 cm near the wifi-adapter (that´s not unhealthy haha) to watch it. For using the laptop for watching media without any internet, the only possibillity is watching the Windows-example video and nothing more. That and only that point leaded me to the decision never to buy a new series season to season on Blu-Ray/DVD. And that it will have no Blu-Ray or DVD is correlated with the point I mentioned before.
MP3s you can download and share with friends, but with videos you are judged and everybody has to have it´s own online-version to watch, without being able to download it and store it on a HD. And when it comes to self-made rips the common society (and also your friends) is not thinking "who cares" - it´s forbidden stays forbidden - no one will watch it. Ok you can give away your account details, but who makes that - it´not usual. But long speech short sense - I will (or can) never watch this. Update: found it on the illegal platform in millieseconds - forget my earlier speech. Good show;) Was a joke, but this is paradox - these platforms grow and grow, because of the fact, that every label wants to bring its own platform online. What I mean is people have no overview about the content of shows and movies (that are exclusive on the web-pages) anymore and so they decide (or have no other decision) to get back to the old way of streaming from the illegal ones (that were nearly out of source for a long tiime haha) and the bahavior of this diversification gave them new strength and led to extreme popularity. And the strangest thing is that these "enemys" are costing the labels much money, but bring also popularity. The more people watch it the better, no matter what medium it is - the remembering brings popularity and the popularity bring s cashflow. When not in a streaming series then in the next movie on Blu-Ray or TV-movie. So is it good or bad when I watch it on these platforms or not or is it just the amount of watching I have to keep in balance all the time? Still don´t know it, but the obstruction of a relatively simple relation is quite strange imo.

But enough off-topic. I think the trailer looks very nice and the series is good for sure. Good to see it will be continued.

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Cadet