You Look Ready

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Well my second attempt at a collection :shy: . Hope it goes as well as the 1st :thumbs: , that of cause will be down to weather you like it OR not gang :D .

So hope you like and here we go :woot:.

ALSO A MASSIVE MEGA SHOUT OUT AND HUGGS AND KISSES TO 3 EXTRA SPECAL AMAZING NINJAS @bigfub @Gadget @zoneism You three are true stars and Gentalman hand on HEART THANK YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN EVER SAY :notworthy: :drool: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
article-2718290-204CC8C600000578-534_306x423.jpg

The MAN himself
:hilarious:

Now WE just need FA to Pull thire fingers out and get it done :naughty: .

HAY FA we have holes in our Dredd collection's come on so we can add to em :dunno: .

Love and THANK YOU SO MUCH in advance Scary Hair Ann :) :kiss: :kiss: .

Ohh sneaking this one in too :shy:
:drool::D:) .

Edit
@C.C. 95 you where right my bad your BRILLIANT for relising the photo was not you THANK YOU FLOWER Love ya Dude XXX

Last edited:
Awesome Ann :drool::thumbs:!! Which Chinchilla is that?

One off the Internet , a well behaved one :notworthy: . Ours are so naughty if we did something like that photo the lot of them would re make Death Race :woot: :hilarious: . Little bugs have nibbled my curtains :rofl: :rofl: . Just melt when I try to get mad at em :drool: .

Fantastic! And isnt karl urban gorgeous! I met him back in april, he was so sweet and gives really good hugs.....:drool::D

You lucky Ninja you :notworthy: . elle82 think you may have explained why I LOVE HIM SO MUCH :kiss: . Thank you for the love :hilarious: .

One off the Internet , a well behaved one :notworthy: . Ours are so naughty if we did something like that photo the lot of them would re make Death Race :woot: :hilarious: . Little bugs have nibbled my curtains :rofl: :rofl: . Just melt when I try to get mad at em :drool: .

You lucky Ninja you :notworthy: . elle82 think you may have explained why I LOVE HIM SO MUCH :kiss: . Thank you for the love :hilarious: .
Yes Comic Cons are awesome, they make it possible to meet people like him!! and youre very welcome! :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Awesome!!!!
I love the pic of a guy sitting on a sofa, sitting on your sofa:thumbs: is that date night?:naughty:

Great collection.. the movie is so much fun.. how there isn't a sequel I don't know.. the film looks brilliant in 3D too:drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair