Your Favorite Actresses?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Be it because they are that damn good, or that damn fine! :p ... or perhaps, if its possible for a woman ... both. :p;)

Eva Mendez .... just cause.
Jessica Alba
Ashley Judd
Charlize Theron (sp?)

That Megan Fox aint lookin too shabby either :D

Eva Mendez.....just look at that fine woman! :scat:

I think that should be my freebie! if I happen to ever get a chance to do her I am sure my gf wouldn't mind lol! :D

Movies

Jessica Biel
jessica-biel-picture-1.jpg

Megan Fox
meganfox.jpg

Angelina Jolie
angelina_jolie.jpg

Jennifer Garner
jennifer-garner-018.jpg

Television

Sarah Shahi from "Life" :drool:
293shahisarah020209.jpg

Rebecca Budig from "All My Children"
RebeccaBudig2.jpg

Elisha Cuthbert from "24"
elisha-cuthbert.jpg

Evangeline Lilly from "Lost"
evangeline_s.jpg

Yvonne Strahovski from "Chuck"
2091812902_d81104c22f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Movies
Megan Fox
Jordana Brewster
Charlize Theron
Jessica Biel
Angelina Jolie

Television
Missy Peregrym
Evangeline Lilly
Hayden Pantierre

Halle Barry
Angelina Jolie
Megan Fox
Eva Longoria
She isn't an actress but shes on TV all the time. KIM KARDASHIAN!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i thought for a while there they were gonna write her outta the show. glad I was wrong. Have you seen her in "The L Word"??? Apparently she was on it for a while and makin the love with some other gals...yummay.

I thought the same thing!!!! Am adding the L-Word to my Netflix Que A.S.A.P!!! EEK!

Digging up this old thread to not start a new one.

MichelleGomez001.jpg

Not the only favorite actress of mine, but had to note it is 55th birthday today of the great Michelle May Romney Marsham Antonia Gomez, who mostly acts in TV series, playing awesome 'evil bitches', like Madam Satan on the new Sabrina show, Doctor Who's archenemy in one if his/her's incarnations, or a killer in The Flight Attendant. Recently joined the cast of Doom Patrol for its 3rd season.

MichelleGomez002.jpeg

What I really want, and think she would be perfect for, is for her to play one of my all-time favorite characters, Morticia Addams! Wish the studio stops with the CGI cartoons, and makes a new live action Addams Family movie or series.

Here's a nice introductory fan montage for people unfamiliar with her roles. :wacky: