Your Name (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (The On Series No. 23) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 25 28, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order on December 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $50.99 (Individual Editions) - $152 (One Click)
Note: Total print run 4200. Full Slip A1, 1000 - Full Slip A2, 800 - Lenti, 2400

268345861_3360278104199383_796197391162554849_n.jpg267393294_3360278127532714_1380103684555732542_n.jpg267443830_3360278094199384_6567493577572287444_n.jpg
7E2EED0E-7E7C-4E18-A22E-D3E8BC501290.jpeg

Last edited:
Not blown away, mainly because art has been used over and over again, but I'm in for sure!

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    A1.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 113
  • A2.jpg
    A2.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Lenti.jpg
    Lenti.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Informative
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Reading the specs the audio appears Japanese only, so no English dub then?

With live action movies I'm subs over dubs, but with animation I'm the other way round so i'm a bit gutted if there's no English audio for this.

Reactions: Flloydo
A couple questions (maybe @Aniv might be able to answer them both): is this still a Kimchidvd release (I don't see it written on the BS)? Will we get a GB?

A couple questions (maybe @Aniv might be able to answer them both): is this still a Kimchidvd release (I don't see it written on the BS)? Will we get a GB?
It's TheOn Collection and these are always sold through Kimchidvd.

Im still surprised on some longtime members here :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Patr0n
It's TheOn Collection and these are always sold through Kimchidvd.

Im still surprised on some longtime members here

Ouch you hurt my feelings ;)
What I meant is: since The On has released a lot of stuff - not just Exclusives, will this be Kimchidvd Exclusive no. 81? Hope it's more clear now ;)

Reading the specs the audio appears Japanese only, so no English dub then?

With live action movies I'm subs over dubs, but with animation I'm the other way round so i'm a bit gutted if there's no English audio for this.

I’m the same. I’m against dubbing with live action but with animation I don’t want subs lol. Infact I don’t think I’ve ever seen an animation subtitled

Reactions: Punker76
I’m the same. I’m against dubbing with live action but with animation I don’t want subs lol. Infact I don’t think I’ve ever seen an animation subtitled
I'm usually against dubbing too, especially on live action, but also on older anime. The English dub for Akira and GITS are shocking. I actually thought the English voice acting in this was fantastic though, so I'm a bit gutted there's no dub here tbh.

I'll have to shell out for the zavvi 4k as well as this, which is annoying. I'm also conflicted between the slips... leaning towards the lenti. Be helpful if I knew there was a transitional effect or not. On do seem to be partial to a transitional lenti.

All three are winners for me! Weird though theres no 1 click box for this, is there a reason why that is?

EDIT: Will the film cuts be the same or will they all/some be different?

Last edited:
Wonder what the chances are of seeing a video of the lenti and the finish on the slips. Can’t remember if the On do that before pre order

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I'm usually against dubbing too, especially on live action, but also on older anime. The English dub for Akira and GITS are shocking. I actually thought the English voice acting in this was fantastic though, so I'm a bit gutted there's no dub here tbh.

I'll have to shell out for the zavvi 4k as well as this, which is annoying. I'm also conflicted between the slips... leaning towards the lenti. Be helpful if I knew there was a transitional effect or not. On do seem to be partial to a transitional lenti.
I think you mean the All the Anime 4K edition sold by Zavvi? If anyone in the UK wants it for the English dub, All the Anime uses better packaging. I live in CA, not UK, but they used a cardboard box with bubble wrap to ship. It arrived safely. I suppose people outside UK might prefer Zavvi as international shipping for All the Anime is not cheap. International shipping is 25 GBP, but it wasn't that bad as I made a larger order with a box set.