Mar 24, 2013
Release date: June 9, 2021
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €29.99 (FNAC) - €26.39 (Amazon)

9D6D524C-764B-4051-BC3F-456975AC5565.jpeg

Zack-Snyder-s-Justice-League-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly inaccurate with the release date lol
This should follow in the footsteps of Wonder Woman. Within a couple of months, this should be available on a disc...
That's just the generic "we don't have a firm date yet but it's coming this year" thing retailers do.

Not very familiar with FNAC. Do you guys know if this would be an exclusive steelbook? I know this is a french website, like would there be a possibility that amazon.fr would carry it?

Not very familiar with FNAC. Do you guys know if this would be an exclusive steelbook? I know this is a french website, like would there be a possibility that amazon.fr would carry it?
If it were exclusive it would most likely say "Exclusivité Fnac" or "Edition Spéciale Fnac" in the listing title. So there's a good chance Amazon.fr would carry it.

Reactions: GroundDigger
Day 1 buy for me, which ever country has the best artwork. I absolutely loved this movie, This is what we should have got in 2017.

Amazon.fr €30.08 (4 discs)
Limited SteelBook metal case
Contains:
- the 2 4K Ultra HD from the film (HDR10)
- the 2 Blu-rays from the film

Standard message for me for all pre-orders from Amazon.Fr
Temporarily out of stock.
We are doing our best to restock
this item as soon as possible.

@GroundDigger

Amazon.fr €30.08 (4 discs)
Limited SteelBook metal case
Contains:
- the 2 4K Ultra HD from the film (HDR10)
- the 2 Blu-rays from the film

Standard message for me for all pre-orders from Amazon.Fr
Temporarily out of stock.
We are doing our best to restock
this item as soon as possible.

@GroundDigger
Sounds like it'll either be split over 2 discs, like lord of the rings. Or it'll include both the colour and 'grey' edition, like logan.

Also down to 29.99euro on fnac now too. I'll pop a preorder in just encase, but no doubt it'll be up for the £30 in the UK as well at some point.

Amazon france price is €30.08

It's available to pre order if your delivery address is in France

As usual with Amazon closer to release date or after you can order if your delivery address is outside france

This though might sell out before that happens

Reactions: hkh0403