Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
looks amazing! :thumbs:

still think the motherboxes should have contained (or been able to contain) the OC. and the extras. somehow. :p all that said, this is still a great set. :wow:

Reactions: Billy Talent
Just got pictures of my motherbox - atlantean at first and will have it dispatched by the end of the week so should be with me in first week of november.

dc comics GIF

Christ the way he was poking that knife in to open it and dropping it on the table EEK!

Big oversight by Manta to not give us a nice box to store these in

That looks huge and absolutely amazing.
Thought that lid would be magnetic. But guy who was opening it managed to fuc* it up and scratch it right away.
I was wondering why that didn't happen sooner when foil was coming off. :p
He was treating it like it's turkey which needs filling. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Real Steel
Christ the way he was poking that knife in to open it and dropping it on the table EEK!
i watched few of his videos and he always open his copies that aggressive way.
he is such an idiot!!!
Big oversight by Manta to not give us a nice box to store these in
true... i thought we will get a nice looking box. it's also a shame they didnt add a 1/4 slip for this edition :(

Reactions: goufcustom
Saw Amazonian box where i usually order so this is getting quite close to finish i guess.
I just don't get what is going on with ML that they still haven't sent Aniv shipping costs.
And considering everything i think we'll get this one after New Year, if at all.

This is interesting.. lol. From Collectong:

"
Dear Customers,

We are very sorry to inform some of you that our warehouse building had a power outage and we are not able to deliver the remaining motherboxes for this week because the building management needs to fix the building first. We don't have the elevator anymore and due to the size and the weight of the motherboxes, we are not able to carry them by ourselves. We are hoping that they will fix the power and the elevator soon and resume the shipping. We sincerely apologise for the unexpected delay caused by this incident and we hope to finish the delivery soon.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong

"

This is interesting.. lol. From Collectong:

"
Dear Customers,

We are very sorry to inform some of you that our warehouse building had a power outage and we are not able to deliver the remaining motherboxes for this week because the building management needs to fix the building first. We don't have the elevator anymore and due to the size and the weight of the motherboxes, we are not able to carry them by ourselves. We are hoping that they will fix the power and the elevator soon and resume the shipping. We sincerely apologise for the unexpected delay caused by this incident and we hope to finish the delivery soon.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,
Collectong

"
It’s this a joke, because it is hysterical as an excuse

Reactions: Rady