Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 39) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 28 April 29 (TBC) (Box Set and Individual Editions) - April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) (Motherboxes) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT (Pre-order January 28, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $184.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti) - $139.99 (Motherboxes)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti - Motherbox HU - Motherbox AM - Motherbox AT

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 500 Sets, Numbered 1-500. Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Lenti: 850 copies, Numbered 1-850. 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 800 copies, Numbered 1-800. 3D+Flip Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Motherboxes: Resin box with removable lid & made by high-end figure manufacturer.
HU: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Steelbook Stand: Resin stand with velvet interior. Rubber patches on the bottom of stand for stability. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AM: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pins with each JL member's symbol with Darkseid's symbol. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with metallic sticker, JL Metal pins, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
AT: 500 copies, Numbered 1-500. Metal Pin: Worn metal pin with each JL logo. Flag: Fabric flag with JL logo heat transfer printed Approx 44cm x 56cm in size. Premiums: Zack Synder's Tin case with sticker, JL Metal pin, JL Flag, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

ZSJL_OC_new_5000x.jpgzsJL_overall_FS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_LS_5000x.jpg.jpegzsJL_overall_DLS_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_human_5000x.jpg.jpegZSJL_overall_amazonian_v2_5000x.jpgZSJL_overall_atlantean_5000x.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Well that's beauty shots coming today then, or atleast that's been the case within day the last 4 times they've changed their facebook/website banners.

Exciting, however very early if preorders aren't until January. Perhaps they've been moved up to next week.

Reactions: DMD4k
Anyone know what difference is between Manta Lab and HDzeta in general? Like is one usually better than the other? And also will HDzeta be making a steelbook for this and would it be the same stelbook artwork?

Anyone know what difference is between Manta Lab and HDzeta in general? Like is one usually better than the other? And also will HDzeta be making a steelbook for this and would it be the same stelbook artwork?
manta lab and hdzeta are 2 different retailers, so both release their own wea steelbooks.
hdz will also release a steelbook for the snyder cut and the steelbook and both slips are already known.

i prefer manta lab, but in this case i love the hdzeta steelbook more.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: gAnX
Each has its personal "style". I love and collect both but if you're not familiar with them you'd order stuff from each and see for yourself. Just be careful not to be hooked if you're on a budget ;)

Reactions: gAnX
They're both to the same standard really. All the big 6 premium retailers are when it comes to their own WEA releases. It'll be down to personal preference in the end.

Well, that and it takes hdz a lifetime to release anything in comparison to manta, who are ridiculously on the ball atm.

Both have completely different steelbook designs and none of the slips will be exactly the same either.

I want the hdz steel, but I'll be buying the manta first just encase hdz cancel/ultimately take another year releasing.

manta lab and hdzeta are 2 different retailers, so both release their own wea steelbooks.
hdz will also release a steelbook for the snyder cut and the steelbook and both slips are already known.

i prefer manta lab, but in this case i love the hdzeta steelbook more.
What does the hdzeta steelbook look like

Noo please :offtopic:. I'm a noob when it comes to premium steelbooks. This will be my first ever purchase. Please I'm really curious lol
just go to Movies or DVD, Blu-ray category on eBay and you can see tons of releases from any steelbook company just type there name in the search box.
Just go to. eBay and under Movies category and type the name of any premium steelbook retailer and you will be able to see tons of releases from then all
There isn’t anywhere better to take a look at new and opened editions from all the different premium steelbook retailers.

Looks like it's happening. :woot:
CT has banner of ZSJL on their home webpage saying coming soon. I think we're getting beauty shots very soon. :drool: