Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 07, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $35.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1624651725092.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It coming out September 9. Snyder confirmed it himself.

I thought this was already out to buy. Or is the date September just for you guys? Seems quite long if so considering this came out by in May in most other places

Last edited:
BB Canada is a JOKE !!! I just checked yesterday and both GvK and MK are sold out...

Um, Godzilla vs. Kong has been sold out since May. Why are you just checking now? Mortal Kombat was on sale for an entire day which is longer than the usual handful of hours that new SteelBooks usually last during a Best Buy pre-order. ;)

I thought this was already out to buy. Or is it the date September just for you guys? Seems quite long if so considering this came outta buy in May in most other places

September 7th actually for North America. They wanted to get more subscribers to HBO Max before they released discs.

Um, Godzilla vs. Kong has been sold out since May. Why are you just checking now? Mortal Kombat was on sale for an entire day which is longer than the usual handful of hours that new SteelBooks usually last during a Best Buy pre-order. ;)
i have the app on my phone that i used to check every 2-3 days and it's just recently ( on june) that i saw both Godzilla and MK but they were sold out, so i believe you when you said we had Godzilla on May but never saw it... Anyway glad fellas like @apsmith21 are here to help us with those issues :)

PS : you said MK sold out during one day... WTF ?? how many copies have they for a whole country ? 20-40 to be sold out in just one day ? we're not talking about Manta Lab's Drive here or any premium release for that matter... No offense but i still stand with what i said, BB Canada is a BIG JOKE

i have the app on my phone that i used to check every 2-3 days and it's just recently ( on june) that i saw both Godzilla and MK but they were sold out, so i believe you when you said we had Godzilla on May but never saw it... Anyway glad fellas like @apsmith21 are here to help us with those issues :)

PS : you said MK sold out during one day... WTF ?? how many copies have they for a whole country ? 20-40 to be sold out in just one day ? we're not talking about Manta Lab's Drive here or any premium release for that matter... No offense but i still stand with what i said, BB Canada is a BIG JOKE

Godzilla vs. Kong sold out in a few hours when it popped up on Best Buy's site on May 25th, a lot quicker than Mortal Kombat took.

It came back in stock on June 16th and sold out again later that day.

Mortal Kombat popped up on June 24th in the afternoon and survived until some time on the 25th before selling out.

Most New Release SteelBooks (new movies just released recently in theatres) sell out quickly within a few hours on the first day at Best Buy Canada. That's just the way it is now. Sadly, if people aren't checking multiple times a day every day for new SteelBook releases then they are going to miss out when a new title does appear.

I'm not knocking you. I'm just pointing out that this is how it is now.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mararagan
Godzilla vs. Kong sold out in a few hours when it popped up on Best Buy's site on May 25th, a lot quicker than Mortal Kombat took.

It came back in stock on June 16th and sold out again later that day.

Mortal Kombat popped up on June 24th in the afternoon and survived until some time on the 25th before selling out.

Most New Release SteelBooks (new movies just released recently in theatres) sell out quickly within a few hours on the first day at Best Buy Canada. That's just the way it is now. Sadly, if people aren't checking multiple times a day every day for new SteelBook releases then they are going to miss out when a new title does appear.

I'm not knocking you. I'm just pointing out that this is how it is now.
No worries mate, i know what you mean. And you're totally right, a friend of mine confirmed what you said quasi word by word so i'll have to be more vigilant i guess

Reactions: Stygian
No worries mate, i know what you mean. And you're totally right, a friend of mine confirmed what you said quasi word by word so i'll have to be more vigilant i guess

I don't know if you're aware but there are 3 or 4 new SteelBook listings that popped up on Best buy Canada just after 2 p.m. on Tuesday.

• Helpful Post
I'm glad i got Italian steelbook of ZSJL from Cede like 2-3 weeks ago and that A Quiet Place artwork is broken. :)

@Mararagan & @5t33lb0y - just to let you know that the steelbook/4k edition of "A Quiet Place Part 2" is still available... at Sunrise Records.
Now, logically speaking, there's a fairly good chance that those two items aren't actually the same... HOWEVER, Sunrise is also selling the steelbook/4k edition of "Almost Famous", which looks EXACTLY like the one Best Buy is selling, supposedly as an exclusive.
So, take what you want from this... but yeah, QP2 ain't sold out everywhere.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Has anyone received this yet or a notification that this has been shipped? Almost every pre-order I made from Best Buy, I got a shipping notification but for a few cancelled or delayed releases. I hope this is not one of them.

Has anyone received this yet or a notification that this has been shipped? Almost every pre-order I made from Best Buy, I got a shipping notification but for a few cancelled or delayed releases. I hope this is not one of them.

Nobody in the U.S. has received any notifications. The listing is gone from Best Buy's site. It's been reported by a couple of Best Buy employees that they don't even see anything in manifests that they are even arriving at stores.

They say it's very unlikely that this is being released this week.

Now don't everybody panic like another site is. So you don't get this SteelBook on Tuesday.

Now having said all of that, this has always been scheduled for released at Best Buy Canada for September 14th, a week later.

The non SteelBook editions are still being released this week at Best Buy and other retailers in the U.S.

Reactions: ash333
This has been OOS not the "Coming Soon" you sometimes see with certain steelbooks. This was the case for a while and for the last several weeks you can't even find the listing on Best Buys website.
I preordered 2 copies the day it came out for preorder. When I click on it under My Orders you still can't find it. I have no idea what is going to happen with this?

This has been OOS not the "Coming Soon" you sometimes see with certain steelbooks. This was the case for a while and for the last several weeks you can't even find the listing on Best Buys website.
I preordered 2 copies the day it came out for preorder. When I click on it under My Orders you still can't find it. I have no idea what is going to happen with this?

No. You have no idea what is going to happen with this.