Zack Snyder's Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 07, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $35.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1624651725092.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently holding out for a future release with better artwork.. hoping HDzeta, BluFans, Kimchi, or Nova Media, etc. will rise to the task.
MantaLAB and HDZeta are confirmed for release. But nothing official yet.
I think if we'll get BS we'll get them probably in last month, if. Both have ton on their plate and it's anybody guesses when we'll get 1st look.

Reactions: antpic14
Has anyone else received shipping notices ? My order is still showing delayed blah blah.

Just received my copy this morning via UPS & it was shipped in a bubble mailer. As expected it’s dented so frustrating!!

After being kept in suspense for about a week, I finally got my shipping notification a few minutes ago. The product page has still been taken down but looks like they are fulfilling the orders that were already placed.

Reactions: Aniv
Yup, just got my shipping notification finally. Hope it arrives without issue otherwise exchange/return is going to be problematic.

Yeah, a bit nervous about how that plays out. Can't do a return? And can't do a re-order...

I highly doubt they sold all of these...

Last edited by a moderator:
So it turns out that the mock-up that Best Buy provided for this release is incorrect. The interior contains a flip tray.
It doesn't have the overlapping disc design on each side.

But again, the real stars here are the Back To The Future characters in the background. :D

Reactions: jc2ssych