E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
4.75 star(s) Rating: 4.75/5 8 Votes
Title: Zack Snyder's Justice League

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa

Release: 2021-12-31

Plot: The official directors cut of Justice League (2017).

@Noodles I don't understand why they'd need 3 days to announce anything, I don't really get it. Interested to find out though.
Hmm if he's completing the entire Snyderverse (in whatever form), then maybe he's dedicating a day to each film/part of that or something, since it's taking place during his annual "Snydercon". I guess we'll find out soon enough!

You beat me by seconds
8d84bb4b84096a94d06833378fa2a9f2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: vexred and Noodles
Oh @tha_lunatic you are such a innerer Schweinhund :rofl:

Yes why do they need Friday to Saturday: is Justice League 2 really needing 72 hours, or is ZS just trolling... move on and finish your new project/franchise for Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
Turns out it's just a screening for his existing trilogy... kinda lame, but it's for charity, so whatever I guess.

Turns out it's just a screening for his existing trilogy... kinda lame, but it's for charity, so whatever I guess.
Yeah, but there are still many people who think it's gonna be more than just the screenings. People have analysed the poster, seeing aspects like the fact the destroyed superman statue has been literally "restored". His left hand is also different than in the films, kind of showing the 5 fingers (for 5 movies) and his right hand has 3 fingers folded (the trilogy) and 2 fingers open (JL 2 and 3). Zack Snyder is kind of known for these little teases. Could be b.s., but who knows. In an interview last week he kind of seemed like something was going on when he talked about the future of the whole thing. I think there's going to be JL 2 and 3 somewhere down the road.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Personally, I’d rather see the future vision of DC in this man’s hands than in Gunn & Co. So… yeah, I’d sign back up to Netflix to watch some more Snyderwerks.

C'mon, if Netflix do purchase rights to stream these movies, it will be nothing more. Pipedream if anyone thinks this is going to continue :rofl: