Zavvi MasterCard Champions League Winner

May 16, 2016
So I’m not sure how this real this is, but I was just emailed by Zavvi (obviously a trust worthy site here) that I was chosen as the winner for their MasterCard competition!

Attachments

• 859310B0-4ABE-4D7B-8EFA-FD24E12C1338.png
    859310B0-4ABE-4D7B-8EFA-FD24E12C1338.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 287
I won as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Zavvi's twitter feed has gone into meltdown > https://twitter.com/zavvi

Apologies, we're aware of the problem regarding the recent Mastercard Competition. We seem to have had some technical issues and we're currently looking into this.

Haha oh man. Zavvi has their work cut out for them after this. Definitely just going to get the classic 10 percent off next purchase to ease everyones pain

I'm done with Zavvi after this.

On a side note. I was absolutely gutted last year when I actually had tickets to the final and my flight was canceled the day before and had no other way of getting there so had to sell my ticket back to the club :sweat:

Wow, what an embarrassment this is for Zavvi :rofl: I too had this email, but checked online and found out others have it too!

LOL I work in IT I know how domains work ta

Anything after the @ is the domain and the sending domain in this case was @n.zavvi.com
Then I dont get why you would think that this isnt a Zavvi domain?

Despite the fact that if someone wants to scam, he can easily change the sending domain in anything he wants (spoofing), due to the lack of security in the email protocol, it is just a normal Zavvi domain.

Zavvi actually uses subdomains, too, example from my email folder:
1557409683320.png

• Informative
Reactions: kitsune
Then I dont get why you would think that this isnt a Zavvi domain?

Despite the fact that if someone wants to scam, he can easily change the sending domain in anything he wants (spoofing), due to the lack of security in the email protocol, it is just a normal Zavvi domain.

Zavvi actually uses subdomains, too, example from my email folder:
View attachment 426072

Because I assumed (wrongly) that anything from them would come from zavvi.com not n.zavvi or t.zavvi as per your image