zesty's custom lenticular slip collection

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
So I haven't got to many 'real' ones but a fair few ones I made myself ;)

Please thank if you like them :whistle:

Gravity

LOTR Fellowship

LOTR Towers

LOTR Return

Pulp Fiction

Kill Bill Vol 1

Kill Bill Vol 2

Inglourious Basterds

Rush

Antman Version 1

Antman Version 2

E.T

Watchmen

Reservoir Dogs

Iron Man 3

Inception

Oblivion

Shrek

How To Train Your Dragon

Last edited:
Thank you Neil, i got it today. love them all.
Marry Christmas mate.
20171223_132513-3984x2241.jpg
20171223_125645-3984x2241.jpg

Exactly the one I wanted for the lenti image for Black Panther. The others I find are too crowded. Another awesome job Master @zesty as for TLJ, the back is spot on!

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Ooooohhhh!!! TLJ, the front matches perfectly with VII. Woot! And for Black Panther, love that poster, so another win!

Well I had to make it match didn't I just wondering who on earth can I put on the next one :hilarious:

Finally sitting in the cinema waiting to see it :)

Hey Master @zesty
Any news for Something special for the bare metal Black Panther? ;)

Sorry guys been silly busy at work and I've brought a silly car so obviously I can't just leave things alone :hilarious:

Anyway I have started printing some of these and need to get the GB set up, probably by the weekend, and get back to more important work :p

Sorry guys been silly busy at work and I've brought a silly car so obviously I can't just leave things alone :hilarious:

Anyway I have started printing some of these and need to get the GB set up, probably by the weekend, and get back to more important work :p

Great choices of artwork! Especially for BP as it's the more iconic we've seen in the marketing!

Great choices of artwork! Especially for BP as it's the more iconic we've seen in the marketing!

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty