Zodiac (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 5, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 17, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Director's Cut

Zodiac Zavvi Steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MM3 and MrSquifler
Oh, right. Well, the HD DVD I got, and BD of the same time, were on 2 discs only in US it seems, they have extras in HD.
ALL other releases, in Europe, UK, Japan, etc, stuck 3 and a half hours of documentaries on the same disc, as the film, thus had to make them in SD.
You'd be buying this edition, as there's no UHD, only for a steelbook, which isn't great, so...
actually , there is no need for me for this steelbook because I already have the amaray from US with 2 discs & extras in HD.

but I have no steelbook, and I really love this movie ... I try to find a previous steelbook from the past, but prices are a bit high .... and can't find any "old" steelbook on Amazon US, Europe, UK.

besides ebay .... any idea please where I could get an old steelbook copy "new & sealed" ?

Thank you ;)

I stopped paying attention to this release the moment I saw the artwork, so I didn't even realise this doesn't include 4K... in which case, here's hoping there'll be another/better 4K steel down the line.
Warner not done a 4K restoration and there is no 4K UHD release

There is only DVD and Blu-ray releases available in regards to this film
Even digital is SD or HD options only

A 4K UHD release is not planned by warner at the moment so unlikely be any 4K UHD release for a good while if at all

Warner not done a 4K restoration and there is no 4K UHD release

There is only DVD and Blu-ray releases available in regards to this film
Even digital is SD or HD options only

A 4K UHD release is not planned by warner at the moment so unlikely be any 4K UHD release for a good while if at all
I gathered that lol. They'd be idiots not to do a 4K release sooner or later though.

Reactions: paulboland
Anyone been charged for this yet? Like I occasionally get payment taken on Thursday but honestly I think it's only happened once.

You have much hatred in your heart. Turn to the light side you must.
It’s one of my favourite fincher films but I just can’t bring myself to buy it. The finish could potentially save it. Let us know what it is when you get it please

Reactions: JinxyKatte
It’s one of my favourite fincher films but I just can’t bring myself to buy it. The finish could potentially save it. Let us know what it is when you get it please
Aye, it's far from ideal. Wish i bought the white one years ago now... I've grabbed it from fnac, and it worked out at like 13quid, so I won't cry too hard if it's **** in hand lol

Reactions: Flloydo
Ill post vanity shots. But who knows when at this rate. Hopefully it'll get charged today. I mean I do kind of agree. Although I don't particularly think it's bad. It isn't particularly good either. I mean I got the snatch 4k steel and that is horrendous.

Reactions: Flloydo and Lutzo
Ill post vanity shots. But who knows when at this rate. Hopefully it'll get charged today. I mean I do kind of agree. Although I don't particularly think it's bad. It isn't particularly good either. I mean I got the snatch 4k steel and that is horrendous.
If you end up really not liking it, you can always return it as faulty claiming that it doesn't open as the handle on the front doesn't work.