Zyrin's Funky wall (and more)

Zyrin

Premium Supporter
Feb 27, 2014
WA State, USA
I finally got my shelving unit up and have (mostly) gotten it filled in - I'm saving room for things that aren't pops, shockingly! - and decided I might as well post a thread while everything's pretty organized!

..okay, there's a group that isn't organized but I'm getting there.

Shelf.jpg

I'll eventually fill the top row with more of my 6 inch pops but I'm waiting until after the holidays to pick up some protectors for them.

Behind most of the displayed pops are overflow, I move things in and out of display depending on what I feel like seeing/when I redecorate elsewhere. :D Most of the left side is going to be non pops, though I may change my mind depending on what comes out. I'd like to move my PA collection into this unit eventually but haven't decided on a shelf.

MarvelMass.jpg

A few more Marvel and the Mass Effect line (that I was interested in, anyway ;)). I'll be moving these elsewhere eventually (I'm planning to group the AoS/Winter Soldier pops together + the UK digis) and reclaiming that spot for steelbook display.

MarvelUp.jpg

A few more Marvel that, outside of Giant Man, will be staying there. The Blufans Adventure Book is such a nice display piece that I paired it with a few Up pops (and, of course, now feel obligated to get the rest).

Stans.jpg

The Stans and a couple Freddies. I haven't quite decided what to do with these. :rofl: And speaking of...

Castoffs.jpg

The unsorted, with a bit of everything. I already have plans for the AoS ones, some of these will end up in the unit, others will be trade/'bay fodder/etc.