A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

All Artwork Subject To Change

Features In-Pack:

• Film on 4K UHD & Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Rigid Slipcase (Design TBC)
  • Double-Sided Poster
  • Art Cards
  • Booklet
  • Numbered Element
On-Disc Special Features

4K: TBC

BD

• READY FREDDY FOCUS POINTS – See Alternate Takes and Learn Filmmaking Secrets Behind the Nightmare by Jumping to Video Highlights While Watching the Movie
  • 2 Commentaries: 1) Director Wes Craven, Costars Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon, and Cinematographer Jacques Haitkin 2) Wes Craven, Costars Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp and Ronee Blakley, Producer Robert Shaye and Co-Producer Sara Risher
  • Alternate Endings
  • 3 Featurettes: The House That Freddy Built: The Legacy of New Line Horror, Never Sleep Again: The Making of A Nightmare on Elm Street, Night Terrors: The Origins of Wes Craven’s Nightmares
  • Interactive Trivia Track

Oooh, if they release ALL of them in such CEs, I'll be very happy and not the least sad I didn't buy those mediabooks from Germany...
Maybe will finally watch them too. :facepalm:

Reactions: TheWildEye
Finally.

freddy krueger deal with it GIF

Reactions: Daubt
This is an awesome announcement. Been waiting for a 4k release honestly, but why not just drop a complete 4k set... no lets do £45 per movie and hope they wont suddently stop at some random point. Feels like milking the cow a bit much not sure i want to go that route
freddy krueger terror GIF

Reactions: hoppusdelonge
This is an awesome announcement. Been waiting for a 4k release honestly, but why not just drop a complete 4k set... no lets do £45 per movie and hope they wont suddently stop at some random point. Feels like milking the cow a bit much not sure i want to go that route
freddy krueger terror GIF
I was thinking the same thing. I like these movies but not so much I am willing to commit to getting them all on steelbook for 45 quid a pop. I'd settle for upgrading my dvd boxset to 4k but even then only for a reasonable price.

Reactions: GrimmReapah
3412.jpg

The top one was always my favourite, it's the poster that I always have in my mind when NMOES is mentioned, but I can see most people preferring the bottom one.

Hope the art is one of these and not some pre-school level scribblings.

MV5BNzFjZmM1ODgtMDBkMS00NWFlLTg2YmUtZjc3ZTgxMjE1OTI2L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_F...jpg

Attachments

• MV5BNzFjZmM1ODgtMDBkMS00NWFlLTg2YmUtZjc3ZTgxMjE1OTI2L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_F...jpg
    MV5BNzFjZmM1ODgtMDBkMS00NWFlLTg2YmUtZjc3ZTgxMjE1OTI2L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_F...jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 41
@JinxyKatte considering the blue ray box set can be bought for like £10 this is insane pricing. Also i dont see them do all of them in 4k wich is a shame. Who knows, maybe i am wrong. But if they did a 4k collection it would have been much better

View attachment 577592

The top one was always my favourite, it's the poster that I always have in my mind when NMOES is mentioned, but I can see most people preferring the bottom one.

Hope the art is one of these and not some pre-school level scribblings.

View attachment 577594
Either of these would be fantastic. I haven't seen the top (Graham Humphreys) art used on anything since the VHS release. The bottom US art was featured on a German mediabook but both are strangely underused given the volume of bluray/ dvd releases there have been

The first is the only movie out of the series that I actually like (with ‘Dream Warriors’ being watchable enough campy fun, I suppose), so prefer the fact it’s being released on its own and not just as part of a collection.

I think I can live without ‘Freddy’s Dead’ in 4K (that is the one with both Rosanne and a pipe-bomb, right (?)….and yet they somehow fail to bring the two together?)