A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Maybe they'll do them gradually, as others turn 40, or 35...

Bttf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
No lol. They don't scare me or anything. Just isn't my genre. More of an action guy.

Either of these would be fantastic. I haven't seen the top (Graham Humphreys) art used on anything since the VHS release. The bottom US art was featured on a German mediabook but both are strangely underused given the volume of bluray/ dvd releases there have been
I'm sure that's why I love the Humphreys artwork, it was likely the UK VHS sleeve. I vividly remember my parents renting the VHS from our local rental store. Back in the day, the owners of the store had 1 copy of each film so they rented the tape in its original case and left a "back soon" sign on the store shelf :LOL:
The downside of this was, a pre-teen me got to be scared sh*tless of the VHS case art and the scene stills on the back of the box - in this case, one of the shots was of Tina being eviscerated and dragged onto the bedroom ceiling in buckets of blood. :rofl:

That scene stays with me forever.

Can always cancel
Nah. If I put a HMV order in I buy a few things at once. Usually stuff in stock that I’ve seen. Plus I want to know release dates first. Can’t take any more pre orders for May, June and July. Maxed out.

View attachment 577592

The top one was always my favourite, it's the poster that I always have in my mind when NMOES is mentioned, but I can see most people preferring the bottom

One day my bro's
View attachment 559958

I want all the Elm Street films on Steels with their og art

Quoting myself from another thread, but yeah, I would love that art on a steelbook!

Got an order in for this anyhoo. Huge fan of the 'Nightmare on elm street' series and have quite a collection of physical media releases and merch so this was an easy buy for me even without seeing the art. May even double dip if there is a decent variant

I’m happy for people who have been waiting for this series to drop, but I always found these movies to be a bit overrated.

I think the 1st and 3rd one are superb. The rest not so much.....
I think Wes Craven's New Nightmare is criminally underrated as it stands.
It has an exceptional strong core premise, some great performances and it was groundbreakingly meta for a horror movie before that was a things and more commonplace.
The documentary Never Sleep Again is also as fantastic watch! :thanks::)