American Psycho (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 63) [Hong Kong]

Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: June 21, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on April 19, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $164.97 (One Click) - $49.99 (Pet Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AP_overall_packshot_OC_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_FS_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpg AP_overall_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AP_SB_front_2000x.jpg AP_SB_back_2000x.jpg

We're excited to announce our upcoming Steelbook project featuring artwork by the very talented illustrator, Karl Fitzgerald. We believe many collectors have seen his artwork online such as "Blade Runner", "Kill Bill" and others. We've always admired his work and style and we are very happy to work with him on our next project.
For our latest project, Karl has created an "American Psycho" Steelbook illustration paying homage to the original book cover. We're truly impressed by how he's captured the essence of the film in his unique way.
If you are interested in seeing more of his works, please check out the websites below:
IG - https://www.instagram.com/karlfitzgeraldart/
Website - https://www.karlfitzgeraldart.com/
Pre-order information for our Steelbook will be released soon through our retailers.
Thank you for your support,
Manta Lab

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre order 18th April

• One Click: Cover:Plastic Raincoat with collar and pockets (Blood pattern may change)
    Box: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating,

• Full Slip: Transparent O-ring PET +Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating

I wonder if the pre-order date is correct, as the 18th is on a Thursday rather than the usual Friday. Not that it would matter to most people lol

Reactions: Axel
HooooA!
Al Pacino GIF

I think this will be a first time I buy a 'One-Click' with all the same steels and cards inside... Fullslip is definitely the one I'd choose, but they're all so good, and I gotta have that big box!

I think I have different steelbooks to replace inside Lenticular slips, if I ever open them... :facepalm:

Damn, just realised the FS has scratch resistance coating. Hate that stuff
I'm usually with you on that, but this looks like it'll be a lot like the 2001 FS... which also had a minimal amount of scratch resistant coating, and it looked great. So I'm not too worried.

Reactions: Flloydo
I like all the slips to be honest.
Looking at the collectong site, the back transition Lenti of DL-B with the crossword/checkers/blood spatter, its really cool - not as cool as DL-A, but still, looks good.
Hopefully with the right colour and depth, the front cast shot might be pop as well. I dunno, leaning against the flow here but, I might go DL-B.
:confused: :LOL:

Probably more a chance of securing that one then the others. Lol.