Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 69) [Hong Kong]

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Ur mum
Release date: May 3, 2024
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on March 1, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B)

AQM2_packshot_BOX_v2_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_FS_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSA_5000x.jpgAQM2_packshot_DLSB_5000x.jpg

AQM2_SB_front_5000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has left customs now, delivery set for tomorrow. Both DL A and DL B. I hope DL B looks better than A in hand.

I dunno, looks ok to me, but it´s not smart judging just from photos anyway.

Not sure about DL-B coz white background lentis are usually not so great, there is not much depth visible ( just from the top of my head Black Panther Blufans, HDzeta Gladiator, kimchi the Hateful Eight.....) I wouldnt keep your hopes so high

I dunno, looks ok to me, but it´s not smart judging just from photos anyway.

Not sure about DL-B coz white background lentis are usually not so great, there is not much depth visible ( just from the top of my head Black Panther Blufans, HDzeta Gladiator, kimchi the Hateful Eight.....) I wouldnt keep your hopes so high
Honestly it’s bad. I don’t even like the steel. Usually if I’m iffy on the art or a steel they turn out excellent in hand with manta but this one Is a shocker. I should’ve gone with my gut and got the FS. Even though everyone was hating on it I bet it turns out the best

Reactions: Hereticz
Both my DLs arrived today. Can't say that I particularly like either tbh, and usually when that happens, HDZ comes along and makes me wish I hadn't bothered in the first place lol

I think I've settled on the DL B being my preference though. The front is a bit ghosty, and manta's face is almost as blue as his suit, but I like the rest of it. The back is totally awesome.

Both my DLs arrived today. Can't say that I particularly like either tbh, and usually when that happens, HDZ comes along and makes me wish I hadn't bothered in the first place lol

I think I've settled on the DL B being my preference though. The front is a bit ghosty, and manta's face is almost as blue as his suit, but I like the rest of it. The back is totally awesome.
I think the back of the DL is good. The front is OK, but I don’t hate it. I think i wanted the FS, but as happens with all Manta on sales, I never remember them and even if I do, they’re too early for me to bother.

Reactions: samdavies