- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree. ALL copies should be avaible at pre order time.

i honestly believe group buys shouldnt be allowed by the big 3 in korea. if you cant make the pre order time to get your copy, too bad! its not fair that most of us will be online fighting for a copy at pre order time while others are just writing there name down and get guaranteed a copy. if you want something bad enough you will make time for it.

group buys for lets say, mondo best buy canada are DIFFERENT as they dont ship to anywhere outside canada so a group buy is needed BUT novamedia ships to nearly every country around the world. there is no excuse for not ordering from nova direct. if you cant make it at pre order time get a friend or family member to do it!!!
Are you still opposed to the notion of a GB idea on this??
Know it ultimately didn't happen, but this really wasn't a case of "if you want something bad enough you will make time for it". Thanks to the failings of Nova, the majority of us are now left frustrated and annoyed- At least if the GB went ahead there would of been ninja's safe in the knowledge their copy was secure rather than having to endure the fiasco of this...

Are you still opposed to the notion of a GB idea on this??
Know it ultimately didn't happen, but this really wasn't a case of "if you want something bad enough you will make time for it". Thanks to the failings of Nova, the majority of us are now left frustrated and annoyed- At least if the GB went ahead there would of been ninja's safe in the knowledge their copy was secure rather than having to endure the fiasco of this...

only reason why I started GBs with Nova in the first place, was because of Drive and that fiasco.

but Nova has burned their bridge with me, so I won't be able to help in the future. :(

Some fair chances for everyone we are experiencing here. I think Nova should only sell to GBs if their server can't handle regular orders.

Site is still down, was secretly hoping the one in my basket would still be there so I could order :(

if they turn the listing off, which I assume they will, you might see the copy in your basket until they clear the Magento cache, but you wouldn't be able to get it past the cart...

so you're out of luck until next thursday...

Reactions: Marina Blue
only reason why I started GBs with Nova in the first place, was because of Drive and that fiasco.

but Nova has burned their bridge with me, so I won't be able to help in the future. :(
Was having a conversation with a couple of members on here last night who were basically lambasting the work that you and fellow GB organisers do and the help you provide fellow members.
I just couldn't get the logic behind their train of thought...End of the day, GB's are favourable because of the peace of mind they provide, not to mention taking the frustration out of situations like this and allowing people who will otherwise be busy/away on the day the product goes live to secure a copy that they'd otherwise have to pay over the odds on through eBay scalpers...

This is just laughable from the most unprofessional, Numpty company in the steelbook market...:LOL::rofl::LOL::OMG:
It's Avengers, duh!!!
Did they not realise that demand would be immense and that their held together with blu-tack and some sellotape >>> Servers would not be able to handle the traffic...:rolleyes: Didn't they learn anything from Drive?
And the other post from them about doing an upgrade on the day it's going live??? Don't worry we are prepared...:whistle::mooning::mooning::wow::confused:

Our staff were terrified...
:confused::confused::LOL::rofl: W.T.F!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't swim with the big fish then get out of the water I say. This company may produce great looking steels and slips but are completely clueless on everything else. What a complete Joke..

They can stick their Avengers where the sun don't shine I will wait for the inevitable Blufans release...:rolleyes::yawn:

Spot on.

Absolute joke.

Last time I attempt to waste my time buying anything from them.

There are plenty of other Steels out there. My Zavvi lenticular will do me. At the end of the day, it's a movie in a tin case.

1) They shouldn't have such a limited print run on such a popular item. (I'm not saying it should be 10's of thousands, but they should make enough to cover the international market fairly comfortably instead of getting 500-1000 copies for the rest of the world-ridiculous) And If they do, it should be ltd to ONE ITEM OF EACH to each account. This would go a small way to deter people buying in bulk for profit.

2) Do they just think people can sit around and wait for them to sit through all this again next week?? Most have to work/sleep/other plans and even made special arrangements for today.

3) another opportunity next week for the scalper to restock again.

F***ing jokers.